Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Bug on Pavlov map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I put a turret and it disappeared and could not put another untill it was gone. The exact place is in this image
[Image: y4mB_XNPbP9b0jtUdHX3CT42bXNbNK-CBctiK22B...pmode=none]
this bug exist but not only in Pavlov map , and you can have the same for mortar , it s when you place it under the ground or in a wall with nothing behind.
(02-01-2019, 10:38 PM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]this bug exist but not only in Pavlov map , and you can have the same for mortar , it s when you place it under the ground or in a wall with nothing behind.

Yes this is true, but I have put turrets in this place many times with no problems and I think I have to say that there is a bug there. This place is not that near to map limits
yes but here if you place behind the wall , it s under the ground maybe it was this
This "bug" has always been in it.
It happens often when you try place it while you go upwards on stairs or steep hills.
It happens because the feet of the turret (or other device) are under the ground/floor.
The turret (or device) will then drop to the next level below it.

What you can do is jump just before you place the turret (or device).
Then the feet are higher up and more likely above the surface where you want to place it.

A quick software fix will be to move the turret 50/100 steps up on the moment it got placed.
At least not to high or you have the chance it will be placed on the level above (if there's any).
But the "bug" will not occur that often any more.

A better solution would be to try to detect the nearest floor/ground near the feet of the device and place it there. (but I don't know or this is possible)
(02-02-2019, 10:08 PM)Soldier . . . Wrote: [ -> ]This "bug" has always been in it.
It happens often when you try place it while you go upwards on stairs or steep hills.
It happens because the feet of the turret (or other device) are under the ground/floor.
The turret (or device) will then drop to the next level below it.

What you can do is jump just before you place the turret (or device).
Then the feet are higher up and more likely above the surface where you want to place it.

A quick software fix will be to move the turret 50/100 steps up on the moment it got placed.
At least not to high or you have the chance it will be placed on the level above (if there's any).
But the "bug" will not occur that often any more.

A better solution would be to try to detect the nearest floor/ground near the feet of the device and place it there. (but I don't know or this is possible)
I have noticed un invisible wall on Mogadishu too. You know about it or I could give more details?Thank you