Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Soldiers,

i've suggestion after watch all files of RotU i've see raygun. My suggestion if you can put back this weapon like premium weapon and create a new class (survivors).

RayGun characteristics:

• Premium weapon and cost 20 coins.
  • magazine with 15 bullet and max ammo is 999
  • time for reload like briar
  • You can buy it but he remplace deagle.

Assassin characteristics:

• It's a only premium class need 45 skill point for upgrade this class in maximum and lvl 300 or 350 depend what do you think
  • she have 8 perks :
                 1- it's this special effect (double tab [using key]) drop ammobox -name (supplies like for engineer)
                 2- tactical first aid (double tab [bash key]) place medkit with 10% more healing, need 40 second for reload time -name (tactical first aid)
                 3- increase damage of all weapons +10% -name (favourite hobbies)
                 4- when you bash zombies you gain 15% of health -name (expert of bash)
                 5- more armor +20% -name (super shield)
                 6- your health and ammo restore in maximum when you kill boss -name (divine help)
                 7- chance to be infected is reduce of 5% -name (antibody)
                 8- start with 30 knifes
  • have red armor and a special logo
[Image: 938897.jpeg]

is my suggestion if you've got other thanks to post here :1 have vote for know if you think is good suggestion you don't love or you don't care    

Roy