Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Can i joind MODS ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all ! 

Dear players, dear admins i think it's a time for me to try to join Mods, I play now since over 2 year to rotu.

I am Imo ,I from France,I am 16 years old, and i study to be landscape, in real life i love plants and nature.

I love rotu , i am level 431 now and i played over 1600 hours . I say a big thanks to Aron and Yo who buy me premium ! 

I want join MODS , because there is many nice player on this server :Fabio,Aron,Harmony,Vulgus,Noob,Royalty,Schnitter,Cherny and many other good player ! 

My hobbies: Play rotu , garden ,the farm

Why I join ? I want join because i play since over 1600 h, I like play with you, and i want help new player ! 

Imo
Nice

|MODS|RoyaltY
Hey Roy , 

I want join because i want help new player, because now i can t  do any thing , 

And i my qualities , well , sometime  i let coins and power up for other player, and i give minigun too 

and i am really active on this server
hmmmm
ok ,i 'm waiting the answer from other admin
You are sometimes greedy player and that's why some players hate you  21

But why not  - You got my vote, I hope it will help you my vote

Good Luck  113
ok thanks Noob 1
hm...….. 7
Sorry for the late answer.

Your Application has been accepted.
You can put MODS tag infront of your name!

Welcome!
Thanks Fabio and Thanks to all admins !!!! :21

Imo
Thanks again !