Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Zombies v3 - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Main (https://modszombies.com/forum-Main)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://modszombies.com/forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Zombies v3 (/thread-Zombies-v3)

Zombies v3 - Prawy - 11-29-2017

I want All to write on this thread do you want v3 Back.

RE: Zombies v3 - fabio - 11-30-2017

Zom v3 won't come back, sorry. We tried it many times already

RE: Zombies v3 - Prawy - 11-30-2017

Sad news because it's Nice Mod so Maybe deathrun v1?

RE: Zombies v3 - TheHarmonyGuy - 11-30-2017

SAme thing for deathrun v1, fabio tried but it's dead. Server stays empty for days without players...

RE: Zombies v3 - {BA}Jimmy Markou - 11-30-2017

Nope.If deathrun is back people will be on

Jimmy, we did it before, ppl come the 2 first weeks and after that nobody come back to play.

RE: Zombies v3 - {BA}Jimmy Markou - 11-30-2017

Not true.I was joining every day and people were still connecting a lot

RE: Zombies v3 - Prawy - 11-30-2017

Yep me too i really like deathrun

OK Jimmy if you want
But we can't help you, Zombie v3 and deathrun servers will not come back. It's a commune decision from the Master Fabio (i think he's agreeing with me). We pay for servers and can't waste money in another server (especialy if it stays empty as we have seen before); mostly myself due to financial problemes atm cause of family life.

RE: Zombies v3 - fabio - 12-01-2017

We already tried it many times. We hosted Deathrun, Zom v3 and RotU.
They only server that was populated good enough was (and is still) RotU.

Running more servers doesn't necessarily more cost as we are running a dedicated rootserver.
BUT it means a lot of work for me. Since I updated RotU nearly every month, many things changed (e.g. Database, Server Framework, etc).
And due to this changes it's not possible to run Deathrun out of the box at this moment.
I surely can start it, but that doesn't guarantee a smooth gameplay which again means a lot of work for me (Maintenance, Updates, etc).

If you want a Deathrun server you can pay for it. I will manage everything and set it up again.

Greets,
-Fabio

RE: Zombies v3 - Prawy - 12-01-2017

But how much it costs

RE: Zombies v3 - Prawy - 12-02-2017

Btw for some days i can Host it on my internet to test if Players come then WE can Talk good?

RE: Zombies v3 - West - 12-07-2017

Let's be honest - CoD:UO have too low nubers of players to run bigger servers like old days. I also wish for old PvP Zombies or even good old TDM Foy Servers (or I should say more players like old days), but I know how's that all looks like. Even I don't play CoD:UO like years ago (24/7), just from time to time and almost only on RotU. It's just sentiment that I still play this game. "One of those games that I'll never uninstall 'till it's dead".

RE: Zombies v3 - Short7 - 12-07-2017

(12-07-2017, 12:11 AM)West Wrote: Let's be honest - CoD:UO have too low nubers of players to run bigger servers like old days. I also wish for old PvP Zombies or even good old TDM Foy Servers (or I should say more players like old days), but I know how's that all looks like. Even I don't play CoD:UO like years ago (24/7), just from time to time and almost only on RotU. It's just sentiment that I still play this game. "One of those games that I'll never uninstall 'till it's dead".
Brought tears to my eyes  20