Reign of the Undead - Revolution
RotU Ideas - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Reign of the Undead (https://modszombies.com/forum-Reign-of-the-Undead)
+--- Forum: Ideas (https://modszombies.com/forum-Ideas--25)
+--- Thread: RotU Ideas (/thread-RotU-Ideas)

Pages: 1 2

RotU Ideas - Reussi - 04-18-2016

Here are some ideas, that I think can make this mod even better! 1
1. Instead of giving random weapons, what about making it give you a better weapon everytime like for example you could start off with the SMG then get upgrades all the way to the LMG. Like the deagles are already...
2. What about adding some perks like fast hands or something like that in the shop?
3. Make it where there is more waves like at wave #21 it starts all over again but harder.
4. Add more weapons? There are many modded weapons made by ebusiangamers.
5. What about adding a thing I like to call "Rolling the dice"-it happens after every round-which let's you get a random prize (good or bad).
6. Low gravity? That would be awesome if you could fly all over the place! But maybe just for certain rounds.
7. What about getting a higher percent of upgrade points with SkillPoints when you level up?
8. Claymores? or C4s?
9. Be able to curse in-game because you already say the f-word on the message at wave #20 so why can't we? xD
10. Extras pop up like insta kill or something like that.
11. Pack-a-Punch guns?
12. Add a ballistic vest/body armor in the shop for extra health but you move slow and only lasts for one round.
13. Add a riot shield?
14. Add a RPG but with a small amount of ammo?
15. Add a teleporter? The teleporter makes you teleport to another place when there is a huge amount of zombies...

These are all the ideas I had... you may think these suggestions are stupid but I just want to have more fun with this mod!
I hope you take these ideas into consideration since I took a good part of my day coming up these...

RE: RotU Ideas - Short7 - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: Here are some ideas, that I think can make this mod even better! 1
1. Instead of giving random weapons, what about making it give you a better weapon everytime like for example you could start off with the SMG then get upgrades all the way to the LMG. Like the deagles are already...
2. What about adding some perks like fast hands or something like that in the shop?
3. Make it where there is more waves like at wave #21 it starts all over again but harder.
5. What about adding a thing I like to call "Rolling the dice"-it happens after every round-which let's you get a random prize (good or bad).
6. Low gravity? That would be awesome if you could fly all over the place! But maybe just for certain rounds.
7. What about getting a higher percent of upgrade points with SkillPoints when you level up?
8. Claymores? or C4s?
9. Be able to curse in-game because you already say the f-word on the message at wave #20 so why can't we? xD
11. Pack-a-Punch guns?
12. Add a ballistic vest/body armor in the shop for extra health but you move slow and only lasts for one round.
13. Add a riot shield?
15. Add a teleporter? The teleporter makes you teleport to another place when there is a huge amount of zombies...

These are all the ideas I had... you may think these suggestions are stupid but I just want to have more fun with this mod!
I hope you take these ideas into consideration since I took a good part of my day coming up these...

Most of these will not work, Fabio will have to sift through but he can only have so many slots for things...

RE: RotU Ideas - Reussi - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 03:13 AM)Short7 Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: Here are some ideas, that I think can make this mod even better! 1
8. Claymores? or C4s?
11. Pack-a-Punch guns?
13. Add a riot shield?

Most of these will not work, Fabio will have to sift through but he can only have so many slots for things...
Oh... well.

RE: RotU Ideas - fabio - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 1. Instead of giving random weapons, what about making it give you a better weapon everytime like for example you could start off with the SMG then get upgrades all the way to the LMG. Like the deagles are already...
We had that before. The current system is better

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 2. What about adding some perks like fast hands or something like that in the shop?
Not possible in UO, as everything is client side and not possible to change due to weapon limits.

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 3. Make it where there is more waves like at wave #21 it starts all over again but harder.
Hm.. I might change the order again Wink This is always funny haha
But making the rounds longer is not a good option.. Players don't want to play that long on only one map

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 4. Add more weapons? There are many modded weapons made by ebusiangamers.
Weapons are so gay to add.. It's more or lesa bout luck if it works or not .. lol.. I'll see if I have time.
New Maps and more Weapons are the highest priority points on my list.. no need to post this every week.. lol

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 5. What about adding a thing I like to call "Rolling the dice"-it happens after every round-which let's you get a random prize (good or bad).
I like this one. I was thinking about a lottery or something before.. Maybe with Coins, maybe with upgradepoints, not sure

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 6. Low gravity? That would be awesome if you could fly all over the place! But maybe just for certain rounds.
Maybe a moon map? 1

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 7. What about getting a higher percent of upgrade points with SkillPoints when you level up?
No. You get enough upgradepoints anyway.

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 8. Claymores? or C4s?
No. You have enough to defend. We probably need some new waves, some waves in which you need tactic to win. Letssss seeeee, Top Secret hehe

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 9. Be able to curse in-game because you already say the f-word on the message at wave #20 so why can't we? xD
I don't like swearing. The F-Word is swearing.

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 10. Extras pop up like insta kill or something like that.
Hm, maybe I could do this or the "blue orbs"

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 11. Pack-a-Punch guns?
Not possible

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 12. Add a ballistic vest/body armor in the shop for extra health but you move slow and only lasts for one round.
No. Choose a different class then...

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 13. Add a riot shield?
No.. I don't like this and nobody is gonna use it. You have a bubble already..

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 14. Add a RPG but with a small amount of ammo?
Hm, could be cool, yeah (Ill add this to my "More Weaposn-Point" on my list)

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 15. Add a teleporter? The teleporter makes you teleport to another place when there is a huge amount of zombies...
No

Thanks for all your Ideas!
As already said, I like some of them 1 And those points are on my list now.. Well my list is soooo looong

And, I have to tell you, that I'm not into development anymore as before. I have to study a lot at the moment and also in generall I don't have much time anymore for development.
I'm still trying to do my best for you guys.

It's much work to keep everything running.. All the stuff in the backend. Things you will never notice.. So much work...

Anyway, Thanks 1

RE: RotU Ideas - Reussi - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 03:14 PM)fabio Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 1. Instead of giving random weapons, what about making it give you a better weapon everytime like for example you could start off with the SMG then get upgrades all the way to the LMG. Like the deagles are already...
We had that before. The current system is better

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 2. What about adding some perks like fast hands or something like that in the shop?
Not possible in UO, as everything is client side and not possible to change due to weapon limits.

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 3. Make it where there is more waves like at wave #21 it starts all over again but harder.
Hm.. I might change the order again Wink This is always funny haha
But making the rounds longer is not a good option.. Players don't want to play that long on only one map

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 4. Add more weapons? There are many modded weapons made by ebusiangamers.
Weapons are so gay to add.. It's more or lesa bout luck if it works or not .. lol.. I'll see if I have time.
New Maps and more Weapons are the highest priority points on my list.. no need to post this every week.. lol

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 5. What about adding a thing I like to call "Rolling the dice"-it happens after every round-which let's you get a random prize (good or bad).
I like this one. I was thinking about a lottery or something before.. Maybe with Coins, maybe with upgradepoints, not sure

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 6. Low gravity? That would be awesome if you could fly all over the place! But maybe just for certain rounds.
Maybe a moon map? 1

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 7. What about getting a higher percent of upgrade points with SkillPoints when you level up?
No. You get enough upgradepoints anyway.

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 8. Claymores? or C4s?
No. You have enough to defend. We probably need some new waves, some waves in which you need tactic to win. Letssss seeeee, Top Secret hehe

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 9. Be able to curse in-game because you already say the f-word on the message at wave #20 so why can't we? xD
I don't like swearing. The F-Word is swearing.

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 10. Extras pop up like insta kill or something like that.
Hm, maybe I could do this or the "blue orbs"

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 11. Pack-a-Punch guns?
Not possible

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 12. Add a ballistic vest/body armor in the shop for extra health but you move slow and only lasts for one round.
No. Choose a different class then...

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 13. Add a riot shield?
No.. I don't like this and nobody is gonna use it. You have a bubble already..

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 14. Add a RPG but with a small amount of ammo?
Hm, could be cool, yeah (Ill add this to my "More Weaposn-Point" on my list)

(04-18-2016, 12:22 AM)Reussi Wrote: 15. Add a teleporter? The teleporter makes you teleport to another place when there is a huge amount of zombies...
No

Thanks for all your Ideas!
As already said, I like some of them 1 And those points are on my list now.. Well my list is soooo looong

And, I have to tell you, that I'm not into development anymore as before. I have to study a lot at the moment and also in generall I don't have much time anymore for development.
I'm still trying to do my best for you guys.

It's much work to keep everything running.. All the stuff in the backend. Things you will never notice.. So much work...

Anyway, Thanks 1
No problem, it's my pleasure! 1
All I can say is to just take your time while adding new things...

RE: RotU Ideas - fabio - 04-19-2016

Thanks a lot man 1
Always great to see that people are still interested in making the Mod better 10

RE: RotU Ideas - Short7 - 04-19-2016

Most of those were very great idea's! I have a few ideas for maps, as we've seen in the new cod games...

1. Nuketown (COD Black Ops 1-3)
2. Farm (COD BO2 Zombies)
3. Rust (COD Modern Warfare 2)
4. Dome (COD Modern Warfare 3)
5. Hardhat (COD Modern Warfare 3)
6. Hi-Jacked (COD Black Ops 2)
7. Express (COD Black Ops 2)
8. Studio (COD Black Ops 2)
9. Mob of the Dead (COD Black Ops 2)
10. Origins Smile (COD Black Ops 2)
11. Stonehaven (COD Ghosts)
12. Moon (COD Black Ops)

All of these are by far some of the best maps in Call of Duty history and I would love to make them over the summer if anyone is interested!

RE: RotU Ideas - Short7 - 04-19-2016

Another idea Fabio, is to have, if possible, doors to unlock with points throughout the map, mainly for maps like Origins, Moon, Mob of the Dead, and Nuketown! Mainly because these maps are originally zombies maps and it would be very fun to recreate them on UO!

RE: RotU Ideas - Reussi - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 08:49 PM)Short7 Wrote: Most of those were very great idea's! I have a few ideas for maps, as we've seen in the new cod games...

1. Nuketown (COD Black Ops 1-3)
2. Farm (COD BO2 Zombies)
3. Rust (COD Modern Warfare 2)
4. Dome (COD Modern Warfare 3)
5. Hardhat (COD Modern Warfare 3)
6. Hi-Jacked (COD Black Ops 2)
7. Express (COD Black Ops 2)
8. Studio (COD Black Ops 2)
9. Mob of the Dead (COD Black Ops 2)
10. Origins Smile (COD Black Ops 2)
11. Stonehaven (COD Ghosts)
12. Moon (COD Black Ops)

All of these are by far some of the best maps in Call of Duty history and I would love to make them over the summer if anyone is interested!
These maps would be a mind blown if they were in the mod!
I will try my best to make these maps.
And I really like the idea in which a door costs points to enter which I may or may not do... it really depends if fabio wants to do it.

RE: RotU Ideas - fabio - 04-23-2016

I like the idea 1 First we would need those maps.. 13

RE: RotU Ideas - Reussi - 04-23-2016

(04-23-2016, 08:03 PM)fabio Wrote: I like the idea 1 First we would need those maps.. 13
Yep.

RE: RotU Ideas - Short7 - 04-24-2016

I'd love to work on them this summer! I don't know how good they'd be but i'll do my best Tongue

RE: RotU Ideas - Forau - 04-24-2016

When you find "a penis" from the blue shiny little orb -
why not usable as a super weapon for bashing for the Helga wave ?

... just a thought. 1

RE: RotU Ideas - fabio - 04-25-2016

Actually cool haha. Who of you could design a Penis for COD UO? 21

RE: RotU Ideas - TheHarmonyGuy - 04-25-2016

Hahaha Mr F that's a brillant idea 1