Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Deathrun Server - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Main (https://modszombies.com/forum-Main)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://modszombies.com/forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Deathrun Server (/thread-Deathrun-Server)

Deathrun Server - Reussi - 04-04-2016

Why does no one play on the Deathrun Server anymore?
It looks like a lot of fun...

RE: Deathrun Server - Axeel - 04-04-2016

Nah, there are actually some players who join, you just need to be on the right times (normally people comes at afternoon/evening, Central Europe Times).
Anyways , I do agree with you, back in time more people used to come to the server. Why aren't they back? well, some of them probably don't know that the server is back (it came back 15th march approx) and the server had been closed for over a year, so that may be a reason. I've told all my dr friends that it's back, but many people still doesnt know it yet.
Another reason is that some newcomers join it, but since they don't know the controls, some of them ragequit without even trying xD Back in time people used to try harder haha
In any way, I will keep up the server so it won't close 1

RE: Deathrun Server - Reussi - 04-04-2016

(04-04-2016, 07:30 PM)Axeel Wrote: Nah, there are actually some players who join, you just need to be on the right times (normally people comes at afternoon/evening, Central Europe Times).
Anyways , I do agree with you, back in time more people used to come to the server. Why aren't they back? well, some of them probably don't know that the server is back (it came back 15th march approx) and the server had been closed for over a year, so that may be a reason. I've told all my dr friends that it's back, but many people still doesnt know it yet.
Another reason is that some newcomers join it, but since they don't know the controls, some of them ragequit without even trying xD Back in time people used to try harder haha
In any way, I will keep up the server so it won't close 1

Thanks, for replying.
I will join it also at the times you said...
And do you know how to bunny hop?

No problem^^
Sure, normal bunny hop is done by pressing shift and f at the same time. To go with bunny faster you can press shift f while walking (w+shift+f) or while sprinting (alt+w+shift+f). Sounds hard but it's not really hard, you'll be used to it 1
PS: if you sprint and bunny at same time, your sprint will get empty, just like if you sprinted normally. And for some jumps you should have pretty good fps (125 works perfect) and sometimes strafe. Just depends on the map^^

RE: Deathrun Server - fabio - 04-04-2016

UO is a dead game and only has a small amount of players left.. all of them probably have "their servers" and don't wanna try anything new..
Anyway, there are still new players on RotU 1 I'm glad that they like it.. But deathrun is a much smaller mod..

(04-04-2016, 07:42 PM)Axeel Wrote: No problem^^
Sure, normal bunny hop is done by pressing shift and f at the same time. To go with bunny faster you can press shift f while walking (w+shift+f) or while sprinting (alt+w+shift+f). Sounds hard but it's not really hard, you'll be used to it 1
PS: if you sprint and bunny at same time, your sprint will get empty, just like if you sprinted normally. And for some jumps you should have pretty good fps (125 works perfect) and sometimes strafe. Just depends on the map^^

Your sprint button is alt? My sprint button is shift so is bunny hoping different buttons for me because I did shift+f and that didn't work.

RE: Deathrun Server - fabio - 04-04-2016

(04-04-2016, 08:00 PM)Reussi Wrote:

Your sprint button is alt? My sprint button is shift so is bunny hoping different buttons for me because I did shift+f and that didn't work.

For bunny hop use MELEE + USE

(04-04-2016, 08:02 PM)fabio Wrote:

Thank you, so much! 1

(04-04-2016, 08:08 PM)Reussi Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 08:02 PM)fabio Wrote:

Thank you, so much! 1

Sry, my wrong, I gave commands for default cfg, sometimes i forget that many people has edited their cfgs xD
The important is that you got how it works 1
See ya around servers then, I wish there were more people ready to learn and play this mod, like you^^ if you got more doubts or ideas or whatever about this mod, feel free to ask! 1