Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Weapons - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Reign of the Undead (https://modszombies.com/forum-Reign-of-the-Undead)
+--- Forum: Ideas (https://modszombies.com/forum-Ideas--25)
+--- Thread: Weapons (/thread-Weapons--613)

Weapons - |DHC|Bartman|SF| - 02-23-2016

First of all, what annoyed me was that there is no gun list, therefore any statements claiming "There are over 100+ guns in the mod" is not backed up(doesn't have evidence) I'd like to request a gun list in the forum/ menu as spectator in game - For those interested and for the curious(like me.) 

Furthermore, I request a damage meter(?) or whatever its called to see how good the gun is. 
***Also, I request a ability to spend 5 coins to change the starting gun into w/e gun you want(premium guns dont count) 

Things I want to see in the game in the future(maybe):
1. Medic/Scout gun: A very good gun which has the ability to kill zombies easy but also to heal other players/cure infection when you shoot your friend. Perhaps change the coding of friendly fire into a number so it heals instead of kills friends: +40hp per shot(just a guess)
 ---With this comes the idea of class related guns, so each guns will have a higher chance of spawning for a certain class. Smgs, rifles for scouts, same for medics, etc, OR each class has a different starting weapon and thats it. 

2. Scouts have the Stealth ability. Why are the boss pink/blue ghost flying clouds still see me? It's minor, but annoying. 
3. Zombie counter each round. Im sure there is a specific number of zombs per round, so why not add a  counter somewhere to see how many left? 
3. I cri when i get da stoopid ak47 looking machine guns. Theyre slow, deal low damage, and still cost that 10,000. 
4. Flamethrowers suck
5. Why not add a barricade to buy for 5 coins? A wider one would cost 7 coins, they have a bit of holes to shoot thru and block zombies(The barricades have a life meter so they will disappear when zombeis get it)
6. The black screen at final round is annoying, scares me ill die and miss the round.
7. That thing underneath Helgas skirt makes her walk that way? I saw it ;-;

Thx, bye.

RE: Weapons - {BA}Jimmy Markou - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 01:55 PM)|DHC|Bartman|SF| Wrote: First of all, what annoyed me was that there is no gun list, therefore any statements claiming "There are over 100+ guns in the mod" is not backed up(doesn't have evidence) I'd like to request a gun list in the forum/ menu as spectator in game - For those interested and for the curious(like me.) 

Furthermore, I request a damage meter(?) or whatever its called to see how good the gun is. 
***Also, I request a ability to spend 5 coins to change the starting gun into w/e gun you want(premium guns dont count) 

1. Medic/Scout gun: A very good gun which has the ability to kill zombies easy but also to heal other players/cure infection when you shoot your friend. Perhaps change the coding of friendly fire into a number so it heals instead of kills friends: +40hp per shot(just a guess)
 ---With this comes the idea of class related guns, so each guns will have a higher chance of spawning for a certain class. Smgs, rifles for scouts, same for medics, etc, OR each class has a different starting weapon and thats it. 

2. Scouts have the Stealth ability. Why are the boss pink/blue ghost flying clouds still see me? It's minor, but annoying. 
3. Zombie counter each round. Im sure there is a specific number of zombs per round, so why not add a  counter somewhere to see how many left? 
3. I cri when i get da stoopid ak47 looking machine guns. Theyre slow, deal low damage, and still cost that 10,000. 
4. Flamethrowers suck
5. Why not add a barricade to buy for 5 coins? A wider one would cost 7 coins, they have a bit of holes to shoot thru and block zombies(The barricades have a life meter so they will disappear when zombeis get it)
6. The black screen at final round is annoying, scares me ill die and miss the round.

Thx, bye.

Flamethrower is very useful we don't have to put it off.

RE: Weapons - Evil_EdwardO - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 01:55 PM)|DHC|Bartman|SF| Wrote: First of all, what annoyed me was that there is no gun list, therefore any statements claiming "There are over 100+ guns in the mod" is not backed up(doesn't have evidence) I'd like to request a gun list in the forum/ menu as spectator in game - For those interested and for the curious(like me.) 

4. Flamethrowers suck

Thx, bye.

1. Bleh, medic is already a pretty powerful class.
2. I agree
3. In a real zombie apocalypse, would you know how many zombies there are?
the other 3. I like the gambling aspect of the box, I just don't like spending 10k and getting the weapon I just got rid of.
4. Flamethrowers are awesome in the beginning levels.
5. the barrels already act as a barricade.
6. scaredy cat.. 20 21
7. Sorry you saw that. 13 [Image: 31.gif]

RE: Weapons - Connection Interrupted - 02-23-2016

I'm of the opinion that Fabio has provided us with a really classy mod and asks for very little in return. Should I say more?

RE: Weapons - |DHC|Bartman|SF| - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 09:44 PM)Connection Interrupted Wrote: I'm of the opinion that Fabio has provided us with a really classy mod and asks for very little in return. Should I say more?

I totally agree with you, but I am certain that he is open to feedback, unless this is the final version of the mod and will be no further improvements or updates. I also wanted to clear this - I am not whinning, or complaining about the lack/low quality of something, im just sharing my thoughts and what Id like to see if any updates were made. Please don't take this as criticism.

RE: Weapons - Forau - 02-24-2016

Surprise!
i couldnt resist to comment on this one.
When you all agree what weapon are good or not we are all old or buried, this due to some are only for points and some for a fast kill.

Since i never did care much about the points... I prefer the latest...

Like this one - in think in the past we suggested syringes (A big needle in the ass)
A bullet is a better idea (No mooning)
Shoot your self in the foot and you are cured.. HA!

Also,
Only medics are allowed to cure. The Scout only say " please dont see me"
This due to functionally of each different type of soldier.

PASS - i let Fabio answer this one - Refer to "please dont see me" ( LOL Fabio )

3. No suspense... 1 People only get bloody annoyed when i played with the last one

3 (Again?). - and you all cry for this comment : I guess 30 weapons incl. premium. TAKE AWAY HALF OF THEM !
Fabio will then have space to put in other good ideas from you guys. The Game engine has a limit as you all know.
So... :
Every one starts with only pistol - hot up the guns and put double price on them

4. Agree 1

5. Like

6. Pass

7. Helga LIKE! - put in a "!tripple boob size" command.

Long live vicotry of the Zombies!

RE: Weapons - fabio - 02-25-2016

1. Wat? You shoot players to make cure them?
2. OOOOKKKKKK
3. Guns are so *put some fucking shit angry word here* to include in COD. I don't have the time for that. At least at this moment
4. No, I like them
5. Barrels
6. Ah
7. Ah

Thanks for your ideas anyway! Number 2 will be OK for me Wink

RE: Weapons - Forau - 02-27-2016

Well answered Jr F.
No 7 attracted me the most.