Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Introduction - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Clan Forum (https://modszombies.com/forum-Clan-Forum)
+--- Forum: Join MODS (https://modszombies.com/forum-Join-MODS)
+--- Thread: Introduction (/thread-Introduction)

Introduction - Fallschirmjager - 11-12-2015

Well lets begin here a little introduction about myself so everyone knows me better who I m and what I m 1 My real name is Balázs Kovács I m almost 26 years old (Exactly in december 28 ) I live in Hungary in a small town called Tolna I work there too in my town as a storer in the company called Tolnatext Bt. ! I love playing call of duty UO and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games! In my free time I drive alot around with my car or I go with my motorcycle because its my life ! I almost forgot I like the nature I like animals too so far I just keep a snake at home 1 I love reptiles the most ! Sometimes I join in paintball games or airsoft battles ^^ but I love to going down to the backwater where I hunt for some fish with my rods ^^ If someone want to know something just send me a message and I will reply 1 And by the way thank you  all for accepting my request to be a member in MODS especially for FABIO !

RE: Introduction - Short7 - 11-12-2015

Welcome to the clan!

RE: Introduction - fabio - 11-12-2015

Aww looks like you have a great and sorted life 1 How about a wife? Do you have one? Tongue

Anyway, we wanna see your snake 21

RE: Introduction - Fallschirmjager - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 11:27 PM)fabio Wrote: Aww looks like you have a great and sorted life 1 How about a wife? Do you have one? Tongue

Smile I m never bored ! And I m a sexmachine so I dont want a wife ! Maybe later I calm down if I found what I m looking for ! 21 I show what I got but not that one in my pants xD he is a bit shy ! Smile  
[attachment=84]

RE: Introduction - fabio - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 11:37 PM)Fallschirmjager Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 11:27 PM)fabio Wrote: Aww looks like you have a great and sorted life 1 How about a wife? Do you have one? Tongue

Smile I m never bored ! And I m a sexmachine so I dont want a wife ! Maybe later I calm down if I found what I m looking for ! 21 I show what I got but not that one in my pants xD he is a bit shy ! Smile  

Hahaha we got many sexmachines here, so you found the right place at least 21

Oww that loosk cool, what's its name?

RE: Introduction - Fallschirmjager - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 11:40 PM)fabio Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 11:37 PM)Fallschirmjager Wrote:

Hahaha we got many sexmachines here, so you found the right place at least 21

Oww that loosk cool, what's its name?

I call it Jack The Ripper ! Smile he is a serial killer ! with live mice ! and to the place thing I know I m at the good place xD thats one more reason why I wanted to be in xD