Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Update in October - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Main (https://modszombies.com/forum-Main)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://modszombies.com/forum-Announcements)
+--- Thread: Update in October (/thread-Update-in-October)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Update in October - TheHarmonyGuy - 11-09-2015

I don't think the game is dead, but as Ci said, the wave 17 is too hard and it drives ppl away, it's maybe time to take some resolutions for it (if you have the time for that of course). I personnly see a lot of new players who seem to enjoy the game 1

RE: Update in October - fabio - 11-09-2015

I can't image, players leave because of 1 wave and stop playing RotU 13

RE: Update in October - therapy - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 02:35 PM)fabio Wrote: I can't image, players leave because of 1 wave and stop playing RotU 13

Yep it's true  20

RE: Update in October - Evil_EdwardO - 11-09-2015

Weird, seems to be an uptick of the amount of players when I'm on lately. Over the summer, it seemed like I played by myself alot but now when I get on there are usually 3-4 people playing.

RE: Update in October - Soldier . . . - 11-09-2015

Or people really stop because of round 17, I don't know.
Are people going to play less because of round 17, definitely.

RE: Update in October - Connection Interrupted - 11-09-2015

If you look at the win stats now, they are fewer than before. Players like to get through all the levels, so if they keep getting killed off regularly at 17, then they are not perhaps inclined to play as often. I'm not saying make the game that easy that every map the players come out on top. There should be a fair and balanced chance for victory with the participants feeling they made a good contribution to a final victory.

And no fabio, I don't believe the game is dead. You have made a brilliant mod that actually got me back gaming on line again. Please don't be downhearted.

RE: Update in October - fabio - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 08:55 PM)Soldier . . . Wrote: Or people really stop because of round 17, I don't know.
Are people going to play less because of round 17, definitely.
Okay I will change wave 17 then. And hope we get more players again 1

(11-09-2015, 09:57 PM)Connection Interrupted Wrote: If you look at the win stats now, they are fewer than before. Players like to get through all the levels, so if they keep getting killed off regularly at 17, then they are not perhaps inclined to play as often. I'm not saying make the game that easy that every map the players come out on top. There should be a fair and balanced chance for victory with the participants feeling they made a good contribution to a final victory.

And no fabio, I don't believe the game is dead. You have made a brilliant mod that actually got me back gaming on line again. Please don't be downhearted.
As already said, I will change wave 17 as this seems to be the problem at the moment.
Btw, the game is nearly dead .. 4 Years ago there were still many players. Now less players from day to day.. There aren't many active servers anymore. That's sad Sad

RE: Update in October - Soldier . . . - 11-09-2015

We are now in the period that new games get/are released. Wink
Keep in mind that this is also causes less players on the server.

77 We have to keep up the good hopes 63 77

And meanwhile slaughter some zombies
[Image: animaatjes-zombie-50566.gif][Image: animaatjes-zombie-2887033.gif]
[Image: animaatjes-zombie-511149.gif]   [Image: mIXxU.gif] [Image: chainsaw.gif]

RE: Update in October - Forau - 11-09-2015

True,
new good games has came up,

But i dont think the interesst of this mod will die.
(If fabio fix this bloody bubble.. hehehe)

RE: Update in October - Nocs - 11-10-2015

Sorry, but I tell you mine, to win the wave 17 you can only win if you play as a team, for the game is more interesting than before and could be enough for me that you can recharge your health in the wave 17, mainly if you plays with few players. Sorry for my bad English.

RE: Update in October - fabio - 11-12-2015

I will change wave 17. You will be able to kill hitlers, even if Helga is still alive. I think it's better then. What do you think?

RE: Update in October - Nocs - 11-12-2015

Perfect!!!! 1

RE: Update in October - fabio - 11-12-2015

Did that 1