Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Update in October - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Main (https://modszombies.com/forum-Main)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://modszombies.com/forum-Announcements)
+--- Thread: Update in October (/thread-Update-in-October)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Update in October - fabio - 10-18-2015

Good idea 1

RE: Update in October - Forau - 10-18-2015

now im horny....

RE: Update in October - Short7 - 10-18-2015

God, ain't nothin' but a horn dog!

RE: Update in October - therapy - 10-19-2015

If you makes the bubble better (I mean pink and blue bubbles couldn't get in), we wouln't be talking about this. I think wave 17 is ok but makes the bubble stronger!  nothing can enter  77 .

RE: Update in October - Evil_EdwardO - 10-19-2015

So far I like all the changes, but haven't been able to play long enough to get to level 17. Either haven't had the time or I am still dealing with my own internet issues and keep getting dropped.

RE: Update in October - fabio - 10-19-2015

Level 17 should be easier now. What do you say?

RE: Update in October - Evil_EdwardO - 10-22-2015

Finally made it to level 17 without my internet choking. It was pretty ridiculous. I think it took us a half hour before we were able to get to shoot her(there were four of us playing). I guess though I'm only basing this on one trial. I'll comment again after playing level 17 a few more times.

RE: Update in October - fabio - 10-23-2015

(10-22-2015, 10:37 PM)Evil_EdwardO Wrote: Finally made it to level 17 without my internet choking. It was pretty ridiculous. I think it took us a half hour before we were able to get to shoot her(there were four of us playing). I guess though I'm only basing this on one trial. I'll comment again after playing level 17 a few more times.

It's easier already than before 1
Did you survive the wave 17?

RE: Update in October - Evil_EdwardO - 10-23-2015

(10-23-2015, 12:02 AM)fabio Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 10:37 PM)Evil_EdwardO Wrote: Finally made it to level 17 without my internet choking. It was pretty ridiculous. I think it took us a half hour before we were able to get to shoot her(there were four of us playing). I guess though I'm only basing this on one trial. I'll comment again after playing level 17 a few more times.

It's easier already than before 1
Did you survive the wave 17?

Lol, nope. We all died as soon as her immunity was gone.

RE: Update in October - fabio - 10-23-2015

Haha but it's possible now to survive 1

RE: Update in October - Evil_EdwardO - 11-03-2015

Okay, played level 17 a few more times now. Have gotten through it a few times. IMO it's about the same as before in difficulty (as in not bad).

RE: Update in October - Soldier . . . - 11-07-2015

Yes the difficulty for big maps hasn't really change. However small maps (especially with just a few people) became almost impossible.
You now regularly get more pushed to perform, instead of enjoying the game.

To bring it more in balance I suggest to alter the Hitlers with zombies.

- These zombies spawn at random times.
 - The rounds get selected like the random rounds (5,6,7, enz...)
 - The number of zombies that spawn will depend on how many hunters are playing. (example: hunters x 2 = number of zombies spawning)
 - And you can kill them directly. Not like how the Hitlers now are.

You create more like mini random rounds in the Helga round.
It will be a bit more challenging in big maps and the small maps are getting easier.

I like to hear what other people think of it.

RE: Update in October - TheHarmonyGuy - 11-07-2015

I agree with Soldier, wave 17 is far too hard.

Little rounds in the Helga wave why not, or maybe just remove the Hitlers booms and when Helga's immunity is gone, allowed us to shoot Helga + Hitlers (instead of waiting to kill Helga and after kill Hitlers).

RE: Update in October - Connection Interrupted - 11-08-2015

I think the new update is driving players away. there appears to be a sudden decline in players on the server! Comments please and I am sorry if this upsets people but if it's true then this will be a big problem for ROTU.

RE: Update in October - fabio - 11-09-2015

(11-08-2015, 09:55 PM)Connection Interrupted Wrote: I think the new update is driving players away. there appears to be a sudden decline in players on the server! Comments please and I am sorry if this upsets people but if it's true then this will be a big problem for ROTU.

Only because of wave 17? Well, the average is going down the last 5 days only.. Idk why.
The game is dead..