Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Clan Forum (https://modszombies.com/forum-Clan-Forum)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://modszombies.com/forum-Discussion--19)
+--- Thread: Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P (/thread-Next-Update-Please-Add-If-Possible-P)

Pages: 1 2

Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - Short7 - 06-27-2015

Fabs, if any of this is addable please add if you agree with these.

Admins~ So admins have a very high position in the clan, but they don't have many powers.  I think it would make the server very fun to play on if they could give the admin requests.  Such as, if the admin was able to change the map and have it be a specific map.  Because sometimes it is very hard to play when there is one person with an admin and its a bigger map,  If the admin was able to change the map to Store without cycling through, it would make it way more easy to get farther faster in matches.  Other things that would be helpful to admins below.

-Change Specific Map
-Give Away Energy For Bosses With Only Two People Online.
-Split Coins Between People

Ranks~ One thing that would be straight up awesome in my opinion would be to have three ranks in the clan. [Member] [Pre-Admin/Staff] [Admin]  The Pre-Admin being the add in, would allow you and other players to see how they treat their powers as a (Pre) Admin, maybe if the Pre-Admins could have minimal powers such as,

+Kick+
+Give Points+
+Change Map+

This is just enough power to not overpower but to see how that Pre-Admin acts before you promote them to full admin, plus it makes that person feel like they have a bit more control and feel more important to the clan.  You could give this to veteran members/members that act well on the server and are active on the forums, and of course anyone Fabs wants as a Pre-Admin!

35  I just figured i'd throw that out there because I love the server and hope to help it last awhile.  Lately I have been no life-ing it and playing everyday for at least three hours.  If you can add these or discuss them with me that'd be great! 

Tongue Thanks Tongue

Your Favorite Member- 

|MODS| Long7

RE: Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - ARC - 06-27-2015

At the admin part, I can't really give my opinion. I think that's up to the admins themselves and Fabio.

Now honestly, I kinda disagree by the fact you need power to feel yourself useful. For example, I'm a member just like you but I don't need power to feel my self better or important. Instead I make guides and share my knowledge with others and help people that way. I believe it's not the way when you need to give out 'power' to make people feel important. You can help anyone in any sort of way without any form of power. Power should only be a form of an extra tool. Not THE motivation.

Just my honest opinion.

RE: Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - Short7 - 06-27-2015

Actually very true, not saying you should just hand out power to please people but its a good base to show how that person really is and see how they handle their adminship. But again all up to Fabs and the other admins, Just thought a middle rank would be a cool feature. Tongue

Your Favorite Member-

Tongue Long7 Tongue

RE: Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - Connection Interrupted - 06-27-2015

Errr! Let's shag might mean something different in the USA. As it means lets have sex in the UK. That's what Austin Powers was actually referring to in the films.

RE: Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - TheHarmonyGuy - 06-27-2015

Hahahahaha Connection you killed me XD 21 24 24 Smile

RE: Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - Forau - 06-27-2015

The best tip is : One can buy energy for coins,
or the worst tip : do like me, I shag for coins

RE: Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - Short7 - 06-27-2015

It means the same here! Haha I love Austin Powers Tongue

Your Favorite Member-
Tongue Long7 Tongue

RE: Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - ARC - 06-27-2015

[Image: e5035552.gif][Image: e5035547.gif]

RE: Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - Short7 - 06-28-2015

Fabs what do you think of these ideas?

Your Favorite Member-

Tongue |MODS|Long7 Tongue

RE: Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - fabio - 06-28-2015

(06-27-2015, 04:53 AM)Long7 Wrote: Fabs, if any of this is addable please add if you agree with these.

Admins~ So admins have a very high position in the clan, but they don't have many powers.  I think it would make the server very fun to play on if they could give the admin requests.  Such as, if the admin was able to change the map and have it be a specific map.  Because sometimes it is very hard to play when there is one person with an admin and its a bigger map,  If the admin was able to change the map to Store without cycling through, it would make it way more easy to get farther faster in matches.  Other things that would be helpful to admins below.

-Change Specific Map
-Give Away Energy For Bosses With Only Two People Online.
-Split Coins Between People

Ranks~ One thing that would be straight up awesome in my opinion would be to have three ranks in the clan. [Member] [Pre-Admin/Staff] [Admin]  The Pre-Admin being the add in, would allow you and other players to see how they treat their powers as a (Pre) Admin, maybe if the Pre-Admins could have minimal powers such as,

+Kick+
+Give Points+
+Change Map+

This is just enough power to not overpower but to see how that Pre-Admin acts before you promote them to full admin, plus it makes that person feel like they have a bit more control and feel more important to the clan.  You could give this to veteran members/members that act well on the server and are active on the forums, and of course anyone Fabs wants as a Pre-Admin!

35  I just figured i'd throw that out there because I love the server and hope to help it last awhile.  Lately I have been no life-ing it and playing everyday for at least three hours.  If you can add these or discuss them with me that'd be great! 

Tongue Thanks Tongue

Your Favorite Member- 

|MODS| Long7

Admins have many powers, they can rotate the map if players want it or something...
They can give upgradepoints instead of energy for the moment. Don't know  if it is really needed to give energy?

Splitting coins would destroy the urge to run to the coins.......

We have the master, that's me and Admins Smile

Admins can also kick, ban, tempban players. Also can give coins/upgradepoints/health/etc

RE: Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - Connection Interrupted - 06-28-2015

(06-27-2015, 02:43 PM)Forau Wrote: The best tip is : One can buy energy for coins,
or the worst tip : do like me,  I shag for coins

So Forau, that's what you are doing when I see you crawling among the coins! 13  ->  68
Get on with the job in hand! 70
That last sentence has a double meaning. Wink

RE: Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - TheHarmonyGuy - 06-28-2015

what job with hand ?? where ?? 39 21

RE: Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - therapy - 06-28-2015

(06-28-2015, 02:59 PM)TheHarmonyGuy Wrote: what job with hand ?? where ?? 39 21

Omg what happened here? Iol 61

RE: Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - Forau - 06-28-2015

Like Arc says - lets "Stick" to the topic and leave the hands of it.

* The change of map to a specific one , What do you think Master fabio?
* Energy is in some of the blue orbs or you buy it for coins. No need for us to give.
* Coin split- shag for cents? No thanks... I know im cheap already.

RE: Next Update! Please Add If Possible! :P - Short7 - 06-28-2015

So lets cut some of this stuff out Master Fabs,

+[Pre]Admin+
+SpecificMap+

What do you think of these?

Your Favorite Member-

Smile |MODS|Long7 Smile