Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Stuck after revive Brecourt - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Reign of the Undead (https://modszombies.com/forum-Reign-of-the-Undead)
+--- Forum: Bugs (https://modszombies.com/forum-Bugs--23)
+--- Thread: Stuck after revive Brecourt (/thread-Stuck-after-revive-Brecourt)

Stuck after revive Brecourt - Connection Interrupted - 04-13-2015

Brecourt Map

I was using the static MG through the tunnel on the opposite side to where the vending machine is. I got infected from behind (no puns here please guys!) I was revived, but still stuck in the kneeling position with access to all my wepons and was able to fire them. I was not released at the end of the level either so got infected again quickly next level. Another different player revived me, but the same thing again - stuck with access to weapons! Fabio, have you put superglue at that location? Or, is it something else that's sticky when infected from behind holding onto a big gun?

Could this be related to the closeness I was to the gun when I went down so that it's difficult to register whether the reviver is operating the USE key is to revive or actually use the gun?

Anyway I had to exit out and go back in. Perhaps if there is Admin available they could have moved me?

RE: Stuck after revive Brecourt - fabio - 04-13-2015

Hello,

You had access to all your weapons?
And what happened if you were down again and then being revived?

Maybe stuck in ammobox or shop?

This sounds really strange 13

Thanks for your report

RE: Stuck after revive Brecourt - Connection Interrupted - 04-13-2015

Same thing happened the second time I was revived, stuck in kneeling position all weapons available. Think it was this game http://modszombies.com/games/?id=15087

I only know it happens that you can't be revived.
But that you are revived but stuck never happened to me...

The other bug is caused to server lagg spikes... Server laggs (cause of gay engine) and skips a frame.
This frame was the frame which was needed to revive...

But unstucking is called in the same method as reviving. So I can't imagine how this worked..

All I can say is maybe try and recreate the bug when playing Brecourt next time? Will need someone to try and revive me though and going there during zombie invasion is not popular with some players!

RE: Stuck after revive Brecourt - therapy - 04-13-2015

I saw that bugg a few month ago. a player was stuck by the mg, he could not move, when you see him was as a player with 999 because he was a strange position, and yes an adminis can move you, when I moved this player he play normal after. I don't how it is bugg, why happen, but I saw this bugg three times.

Does it only happen when you are at the MG?
Maybe he had 999 and was stuck because his game crashed/lagged?

When it happened to me I was not 999 because another player revived me but still stuck down and surely that cannot happen with a 999?

But you were using the MG ? Or close to it?

Yes, the first time when I got caught, I was firing the MG but then when revived still stuck.

Okay, so probably some problem with the MG. Will look into this and then give you a feedback

RE: Stuck after revive Brecourt - therapy - 04-13-2015

Yes fabio, I saw it many times by the mg, i don't how u can stuck there but is possible, and this guy did not 999 because he said help me and adminis move me pls (lol), and I moved him and he play normal

RE: Stuck after revive Brecourt - Connection Interrupted - 04-17-2015

Fabio, I tried to recreate the "Brecourt sticky MG" the other night but it didn't happen so tracking this bug will be difficult to identify.

Perhaps it could be offered as 1st prize in the Fabio holiday destination competition. Not for the players but for the zombies? Advertised as "All you can eat buffet!" 42