Reign of the Undead - Revolution
vehicles! - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Reign of the Undead (https://modszombies.com/forum-Reign-of-the-Undead)
+--- Forum: Ideas (https://modszombies.com/forum-Ideas--25)
+--- Thread: vehicles! (/thread-vehicles)

vehicles! - Dpassion - 01-29-2015

We need a map with vehicles in it!!!

We also need a new character, i've already told it in the server but the idea is to make a farmer/gardener girl who can plant flowers and make them explode. this by doing double shift.

it also can turn into an tree, i think this is a great idea but i have to think more about it.

we also need to see how much damage we deal, so we can sort weapons out Smile, i suggest it has to be in the colour red +9 +12 + 11 +13 like that same way as we get xp.

i hope you understand me, srry my english is not so good Wink

bye all
Angel

RE: vehicles! - Capt Jeremy (FR) - 01-30-2015

(01-29-2015, 11:58 PM)Dpassion Wrote: We need a map with vehicles in it!!!

We also need a new character, i've already told it in the server but the idea is to make a farmer/gardener girl who can plant flowers and make them explode. this by doing double shift.

it also can turn into an tree, i think this is a great idea but i have to think more about it.

we also need to see how much damage we deal, so we can sort weapons out Smile, i suggest it has to be in the colour red +9 +12 + 11 +13 like that same way as we get xp.

i hope you understand me, srry my english is not so good Wink

bye all
Angel

Don't understand 10

So it will be cool maps with vehicules... And if zombies can ride those vehicules if any players take these (like ghost rider Smile )

For the new character, i think it will be balancing, for the plant/tree weapon with a damage with valure Under nades and pipe bomb and very large damage area... Like if the explosion is in fact a kind of pollination who spread in great area. But the damage value will be less than nade to be balance and fair with other characters.

Good night teddy ^^

RE: vehicles! - Dutch! - 02-01-2015

I want a Hello Kitty character or/and a Dora character :o

When you are Dora you can double tap shift and Boots will come to rescue you. He will be killing the zombies with one hit. Hello Kitty is just so cute, that when a zombies comes near, he will be automatically killed by her cuteness. Cuteness overload!

Not joking, 100% serious!

RE: vehicles! - fabio - 02-01-2015

Thanks for the ideas guys! I will see what i can do 10

About the Hello Kitty thing.. Well... i think this will destory the game in some funny way.. but then it isn't what it used to be.

RE: vehicles! - Capt Jeremy (FR) - 02-02-2015

(02-01-2015, 12:24 AM)Dutch! Wrote: I want a Hello Kitty character or/and a Dora character :o

When you are Dora you can double tap shift and Boots will come to rescue you. He will be killing the zombies with one hit. Hello Kitty is just so cute, that when a zombies comes near, he will be automatically killed by her cuteness. Cuteness overload!

Not joking, 100% serious!

wtf ? ^^

RE: vehicles! - Ron*** - 02-02-2015

the final map its somtimes to easy,my idea of Final is 3 bosses whit some pitbulls...(dogs)