Reign of the Undead - Revolution
RRMS Maps - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Reign of the Undead (https://modszombies.com/forum-Reign-of-the-Undead)
+--- Forum: Maps (https://modszombies.com/forum-Maps--22)
+--- Thread: RRMS Maps (/thread-RRMS-Maps)

RRMS Maps - Jonny5 - 05-09-2024

Hey zombie killers! I just happened upon your server a couple weeks ago and I must say, it's quite the server! And this website with it all tied into the stats of the players from the server. That is truly awesome, job well done!!

My name is Bobby (aka *RRMS*Stewie*, Jonny5) and I run a Call of Duty 1.5 clan since 2005 and also run 6 CoD4 servers. Over the years we have accumulated quite the collection of maps. Most of which will work on CoD:UO. You are more than welcome to them if you are looking for new maps. Not sure how the conversion for the zombies work(or if there is even any conversion needed) but I would be glad to link you to our downloads if you are interested. We have some custom RRMS maps that would work well for zombies.

RRMS Cemetery
[Image: rrmscemetary.jpg]

RRMS Overpass
[Image: rrmsoverpass.jpg]

RRMS Windmill Valley
[Image: rrmswindmillvalley.jpg]

Just to name a few..

RE: RRMS Maps - |MODS| SubZero - 05-09-2024

I love RRMS. I have known Stewie for awhile he is a pretty great server owner. This is a great suggestion for the Game. It’s a map that has plenty of space for the zombies.

RE: RRMS Maps - Jonny5 - 05-09-2024

Well thanks SubZero I appreciate that. Have we met before then? Have you always used the name SubZero? cause that name definitely sounds familiar.
We have 23 maps that are open style maps, and 60 sniper maps that are mirrored sides and won't allow crossing. But those are pretty much useless to you guys. lol
I do have 87 other CoD1/UO maps available as well that are non RRMS and non sniper. I'm sure you have heard of most of them though.

Whoever does you maps and waypoints, get with me and I will fix you up on the downloads if you are interested.

(05-09-2024, 02:31 AM)Jonny5 Wrote: Well thanks SubZero I appreciate that. Have we met before then? Have you always used the name SubZero? cause that name definitely sounds familiar.
We have 23 maps that are open style maps, and 60 sniper maps that are mirrored sides and won't allow crossing. But those are pretty much useless to you guys. lol
I do have 87 other CoD1/UO maps available as well that are non RRMS and non sniper. I'm sure you have heard of most of them though.

Whoever does you maps and waypoints, get with me and I will fix you up on the downloads if you are interested.

Hello, Jonny5 yes I am actually Sgt.Fish from your server, My uncle passed away last year and he loved playing call of duty. I go by different names as well.

RE: RRMS Maps - Jonny5 - 05-09-2024

(05-09-2024, 02:38 AM)|MODS| SubZero Wrote:
(05-09-2024, 02:31 AM)Jonny5 Wrote: Well thanks SubZero I appreciate that. Have we met before then? Have you always used the name SubZero? cause that name definitely sounds familiar.

Hello, Jonny5 yes I am actually Sgt.Fish from your server, My uncle passed away last year and he loved playing call of duty. I go by different names as well.

Oh WOW! What a small world.. So you already have access to our downloads then. I just posted a chat in our chatbox to you. lol

(05-09-2024, 02:45 AM)Jonny5 Wrote:
(05-09-2024, 02:38 AM)|MODS| SubZero Wrote:

Oh WOW! What a small world.. So you already have access to our downloads then. I just posted a chat in our chatbox to you. lol

Haha, yes a very small world indeed. Glad to actually see you here. This server is amazing you should drop and play sometime. The staff team is great!

RE: RRMS Maps - fabio - 05-13-2024

Those maps look pretty cool. I think they would be a good fit for RotU. Can you send me the download links please?

RE: RRMS Maps - |MODS|RoyaltY - 05-13-2024

Hi Jonny,

I'm the map maker for the server, you can contact me on Discord if you wish. Your maps seems to be really cool.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy

RE: RRMS Maps - Jonny5 - 05-14-2024

Sent you both private messages. If you have any trouble logging in just let me know!