Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Moderator or Admin - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Clan Forum (https://modszombies.com/forum-Clan-Forum)
+--- Forum: Join MODS (https://modszombies.com/forum-Join-MODS)
+--- Thread: Moderator or Admin (/thread-Moderator-or-Admin)

Moderator or Admin - fiks - 12-12-2022

Hello. I would like to become a moderator or administrator of this game. I think you all know me. I just want your vote. Yes or no. I will try to help all players. Please report me when I am not honest. Please justify the reason for yes or no below. I haven't made any mistakes and you won't be sorry if you add me as a moderator. Fiks loves you. Greetings

RE: Moderator or Admin - Prawy - 12-12-2022

(12-12-2022, 07:59 PM)fiks Wrote: Hello. I would like to become a moderator or administrator of this game. I think you all know me. I just want your vote. Yes or no. I will try to help all players. Please report me when I am not honest. Please justify the reason for yes or no below. I haven't made any mistakes and you won't be sorry if you add me as a moderator. Fiks loves you. Greetings

For me it's yes. You're fine and nice. Never seen you causing any problems. Good luck

RE: Moderator or Admin - Captain - 12-13-2022

(12-12-2022, 07:59 PM)fiks Wrote: Hello. I would like to become a moderator or administrator of this game. I think you all know me. I just want your vote. Yes or no. I will try to help all players. Please report me when I am not honest. Please justify the reason for yes or no below. I haven't made any mistakes and you won't be sorry if you add me as a moderator. Fiks loves you. Greetings

Hello fikss,
A big yes from me , not just because you buy me premium,but u have a very helpful nature as well as nice gameplay skills ... Wishing u a very good luckĀ  Heart
Regards
Captain

RE: Moderator or Admin - Tibou - 12-13-2022

I will clarify some point.
Everyone is free to give his opinions it's interresting to know what player thinks.

But In any case this guarantee that you will get what you want.
For now the dev team (Fabio, Royal, and me) talk about it and let's see. (Remember also Fabio is away until the 19 december).

That said I will give my personal opinions.

In the past you was moderator and was removed from this rank due to big trouble with many players who complains about you.
You seem to forget that a bit quickly.

Well this gives you experience and one of your main quality it's you want to do better.

You have nice qualities, you are sympathetic and extremely interested in RotU (This mean you try to do a lot for RotU).
But you proved in the past that you don't have quality, especially for players moderation.

So for now I said no for any moderation right (This mean commands [ Kick, ban, tempban ... ].

But I think it can be good if for your investition you have some right for help player I think for example about the move command.

This give you chance to prove what you deserve.

Let's see what other players and members of dev team think

Enjoy the game and the life ! 8

Tibou Heart

RE: Moderator or Admin - fiks - 12-13-2022

Tibou thank you.
I had a chance, but I wasted it. It's my own fault. But I also learned something from it.
My task will be mainly to help the other players. Especially when moving. Give me a chance, as I promised Fabio and Royalty, I won't disappoint or repeat my mistakes. We learn from mistakes.
By the way, is it possible to do a YES or NO vote here?
Greetings

RE: Moderator or Admin - |MODS| SubZero - 12-13-2022

My vote is also a Yes fiks is a great player he is always there when we need it

RE: Moderator or Admin - FOXY - 01-12-2023

Hello fiks my vote is yes because you good player and don't make anything is bad good luck
with the greetings foxy

RE: Moderator or Admin - PrO GunneR - 01-12-2023

My vote is Yes!
Always do a team work and i never seeing u to speak a bad words or else
Also very old player and nyc person
Love from Rehan 1

RE: Moderator or Admin - EVIL ARON - 01-12-2023

my vote is yes

RE: Moderator or Admin - fiks - 01-12-2023

I tried. Many people would like me to be in office. But some don't want it. I understand and respect the management's response. But maybe I will be chosen, someday.