Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Bug in map Tunnel - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Reign of the Undead (https://modszombies.com/forum-Reign-of-the-Undead)
+--- Forum: Bugs (https://modszombies.com/forum-Bugs--23)
+--- Thread: Bug in map Tunnel (/thread-Bug-in-map-Tunnel)

Bug in map Tunnel - HarrySimon - 07-22-2014

In map "Tunnel", a lot of times I saw players getting stuck near the gun's box.
I personally got stuck there a few times, like this evening. When you jump on the fire (at the end of the map), or when you die in close places, you return (obviously dead) at the beginning of the map, near the Shop and the Gun's box.
If you return in a particular position, people will also have problems reviving you, because the reviver is too near from the Box (so he can accidently switch guns and spend points when he doesn't want to) and when you're finally revived, you're stuck in crouch position and you can't move.
This is a problem of spawn, so I ask that this spawn's location can be changed.
That's all! Thanks for attention 1

RE: Bug in map Tunnel - fabio - 07-23-2014

(07-22-2014, 11:40 PM)HarrySimon Wrote: In map "Tunnel", a lot of times I saw players getting stuck near the gun's box.
I personally got stuck there a few times, like this evening. When you jump on the fire (at the end of the map), or when you die in close places, you return (obviously dead) at the beginning of the map, near the Shop and the Gun's box.
If you return in a particular position, people will also have problems reviving you, because the reviver is too near from the Box (so he can accidently switch guns and spend points when he doesn't want to) and when you're finally revived, you're stuck in crouch position and you can't move.

I know this problem, let's see what i can do Wink

RE: Bug in map Tunnel - HarrySimon - 07-28-2014

(07-23-2014, 09:58 PM)fabio Wrote:
(07-22-2014, 11:40 PM)HarrySimon Wrote: In map "Tunnel", a lot of times I saw players getting stuck near the gun's box.

I know this problem, let's see what i can do Wink

Another Bug in Tunnel (recent!) is the bug of the money pot.
Sometimes the money pot spawns far from the survivors, further the flames and it's more difficult to be defended. You often can't even shot the Stealer Zombies because they stuck themselves trying to hit together the Money Pot. I saw the scene with a Barrett and it was really funny! Smile