Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Teamplayer challenge (I do not understand) - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Reign of the Undead (https://modszombies.com/forum-Reign-of-the-Undead)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://modszombies.com/forum-Discussion--24)
+--- Thread: Teamplayer challenge (I do not understand) (/thread-Teamplayer-challenge-I-do-not-understand)

Teamplayer challenge (I do not understand) - mintxu - 08-10-2020

Hello people. This thread that I announce below is for the administrations so that they can remove many doubts I have about the challenge.
What is the challenge really based on?
How long have you seen if a player is a team player?
How is an administrator bowed?
What would the rules be?
Next, so that you do not think that I am jealous, I am going to give you an example of 2 players who for me one is the best team player I have ever met and the other would be the anti-team player (no offense).

lMODSl [AggroRene]

Time Played: 3642.49 h
Revived Players: 54,034
Nurse: Revive 10,000 Hunters 946 / 10,000

IMO

Time Played: 2425.72 h
Revived Players: 36,899
Nurse: Revive 10,000 Hunters 4,207 / 10,000

In this example, it can be seen how aggro has barely played because in the challenge he has 946 but in total he has 54034 revived.
However IMO has a challenge 4207 revived (but before the challenge imo had 32692 revived).

I repeat that it is not my intention to offend anyone but all or almost everyone in the game knows who the team players are and all or almost all of us know that imo is not a team player.
Why imo has the teamplayer and aggro doesn't?

My future in the game will depend on the answers published here (it goes without saying that I am a bit offended by the game's politics)

Thank you.

RE: Teamplayer challenge (I do not understand) - DeNiS YT - 08-10-2020

Mintxu, you are right, RotU does not have enough team play, we are one family and should help other players and our own. Recently, when I have had an increase in the number of new players, they are just beginning to learn RotU and we should be on hand to help them...

All the best, PRONbIRA

RE: Teamplayer challenge (I do not understand) - |MODS|RoyaltY - 08-10-2020

Hey players,

I would say Imo received teamplayer challenge Yesterday at 16:02 (GMT +2).

About selection criteria, they're based on a list to complete (It's private list to prevent all abuse only to receive TeamPlayer challenge.). Asking for challenge will not help you to complete it cause for claim this challenge you must to deserve it and not to asking for it.

Effectively about next players to complete challenge we think about and it will coming soon.

i apologize for inconvenience, but criteria are not based only on stats or on their premium status.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy

RE: Teamplayer challenge (I do not understand) - mintxu - 08-10-2020

Let's see, ROY.
What does your answer have to do with my question?
  I have not claimed any challenge.
I ask for clarification on what the challenge is based on.
For me it is unfair that imo have it and aggro not.
Please before answering (your political speech) try to understand first what is said on the subject (I think you have no idea what you are talking about)
nothing more . Thank you

hey players,

I advice you to not be mad...

and about challenge we have criteria, if they are filled, they complete challenge, no more.

I think you're enough intelligent to read what I write about criteria for complete challenge

I know more than you what I talking about.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now I understand. when you said that aggro does not complete the requirements.
So the only thing wrong with the challenge is its title (teamplayer).
This title misleads people. and me.
Please change the name of the challenge to this one that would be clearer to understand (the new title is: THE ADMINS WE ARE GOING TO GIVE A PRIZE TO WHO WE WANT. WHEN WE WANT. AND WITH THE RULES WE WANT).
With this new title, you would have prevented a simple player like me from having to tell you how badly you are doing.
From now on I believe that the subject is already clarified and that people will have understood it with what I close the subject.
I just want to ask a big favor. never give me this challenge (I don't want people to talk about me badly).

THANKSSSSSSSSS

hey min,

it's your right, to think some players are not teamplayers but they fill the criteria so no choice to give it.

if you have any problem I invite you to contact Fabio.

actually, Britney, NoKul, Aron, Schnitter, Harmony, BOHICA, Imo, Klusek, Hawkeye, mintxu and AggroRene has finish challenge.

many players will follow soon.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy

RE: Teamplayer challenge (I do not understand) - fiks - 08-10-2020

Well some players are really surprised to have the title of team player.

My dear friend. 
I just received a discord notification that I completed the teamplayer challenge.
PLEASE, REMOVE IT! I do not want it.

Hey dear mintxu,

you have completed challenge with AggroRene, Hawkeye, Klusek cause you fill all criteria.

We can't remove it sorry, you deserve it.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy

RE: Teamplayer challenge (I do not understand) - pECo@weed - 08-21-2020

i humbly nee to say my opinion on imo, even if, i know, its all about criteria, so opinions are just opinions... I cant remember how many times imo let me get a coin, or a pu, just because im lower level than him. Yesterday i also mistakenly stole him a snipe, and he didnt want it back!!
That said, i think it should be "easyer" for a premium player to be teamplayer, since a non premium player doesnt have much chance to show teamplay if he has no upgradepoints to gift weapons, or sufficent skill to revive fast while playing. The times i get pu and i reach good amount of points i pick the lower level player on the list and gift him a flamethrower, i think its just a good act fot the team. Since it can appear so controversial, i think its just right to stick to admins criteria, and thrust their choice. well.. that look like buttlicking, but no, its just my humble opinion! Much love!

RE: Teamplayer challenge (I do not understand) - |MODS|RoyaltY - 08-22-2020

Hey pECo,

Thanks for your opinion, I can understand your frustration about certain players who has received TeamPlayer challenge.

-I want to clear situation being premium don't change anything about teamplayer challenge.
-For example Best Knife and NoKul have finished challenge, but they're not premium.
-TeamPlayer don't mean give everything to everybody, it means play in the team so revive when it's needed, give weapons if it's needed or if he has useless UpgradePoints in stock, be a teamplayer is not giving something it's to be respectful towards other players, share your knowledges, etc.
-and players who says the admins give the teamplayer challenge to themselves, it's clearly false. I'm best example, i'm not a teamplayer. That's why I don't have the challenge.

Only administrators decide to give TeamPlayer, necessarily we take players opinions about contenders for the challenge. Actually players who have been rewarded are old faithful RotU players, and players who not have everytime disrespectful behavior towards other players, a certain experience on RotU, a minimum level in game server and many other things.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy