Reign of the Undead - Revolution
For including me (manan) in MODS family - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Clan Forum (https://modszombies.com/forum-Clan-Forum)
+--- Forum: Join MODS (https://modszombies.com/forum-Join-MODS)
+--- Thread: For including me (manan) in MODS family (/thread-For-including-me-manan-in-MODS-family)

Pages: 1 2

For including me (manan) in MODS family - manan - 09-20-2018

Hi guys,
whats up
I am manan. I love this game very much and I would be very happy if I become a member of this great family.....
Real name -  Manan
name in the game - Lord
age - 17
hobbies - studying ( favourite subject maths and science), driving fast cars and bikes ( i have drive over 200 cars of which i like ferrari the most) 
why want to become member - because i love this game the most and never leave this game in my life..

most of the players know me , i help them by giving guns and revive.
I have spent over 366 hours.
most of the people know me as a helper in my neighbourhood so they call me radhey and this name i put as a starting name . Its a name of a god 77 
i love sushi the most........   
i will have no problem to answer questions.
I assure you that i will never leave this game in my whole life , and once i do a job i will by premium and coins.. Heart 53

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - |MODS|RoyaltY - 09-20-2018

Hello dear MANAN,

Your identity it's so strange 3 month ago you have 7 years and now 17 years.

For your lvl and hours played is ok.

We need just 2 more informations:

1: What do you think you can bring in RotU?
2: Since how many time you play CoDUO?

You are unban since not many time so you can be member in few month. You need like 1 at 2 month minimum.

Why not trial MODS member, I will give you some infomations when I'll have answer about that.

Cordially Roy,

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - manan - 09-20-2018

(09-20-2018, 10:20 AM)^4RoyaltY Wrote: Hello dear MANAN,

Your identity it's so strange 3 month ago you having 7 years and now 17 years.

We need just 2 more information:

1: What do you think you can bring in RotU

You are unban since not many time so you can be member in few month you need like 1 at 2 month minimum.

Why not trial MODS member I will give you some infomation when have answer about that.

Cordialy Roy,

Hello royalty,

I think i can bring feeling of help in rotu .. as i play i see that many players are with their own greed and in waves like one final when all the players are dead , they think that they could themselves kill it and earn points and this results in losing as they also die .
i can also provide with many ideas for development of rotu. 

and for my identity he is my small brother who is 7 years .. i am 17 and i worked on this level not he but he put his age (i didn't knew this when i asked him then i came to knew sorry for it) 

i am playing since 03-05-18. i am online everyday
thanks  Heart

(09-20-2018, 01:03 PM)manan Wrote:

You are unban since not many time so you can be member in few month you need like 1 at 2 month minimum.

Why not trial MODS member I will give you some infomation when have answer about that.

Cordialy Roy,

Hello royalty,

I think i can bring feeling of help in rotu .. as i play i see that many players are with their own greed and in waves like one final when all the players are dead , they think that they could themselves kill it and earn points and this results in losing as they also die .

and for my identity he is my small brother who is 7 years .. i am 17 and i worked on this level not he but he put his age (i didn't knew this when i asked him then i came to knew sorry for it) 

thanks  Heart

one thing left

for ban my brother was responsible.
he has been asking for premiums to all players. but i always give weapons to other and never asked premium. 
even i punished him for this and now he don't touch my id. 
but i assure everyone that it would happen again .

(09-20-2018, 01:07 PM)manan Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 01:03 PM)manan Wrote:

Cordialy Roy,

Hello royalty,

thanks  Heart

one thing left

for ban my brother was responsible.
he has been asking for premiums to all players. but i always give weapons to other and never asked premium. 
even i punished him for this and now he don't touch my id. 
but i assure everyone that it would happen again .

Sorry by autocorrection it changed into would.
But it wouldn't happen again. I promise.

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - |MODS|RoyaltY - 09-20-2018

Thanks for informations manan

Your application is not refused and not accepted. You need wait till boss answered.

Cordially Roy,

(09-20-2018, 04:33 PM)^4RoyaltY Wrote: Thanks for information manan

You apply is not refused and not accepted you need wait till boss answered.

Cordially Roy,

Ok thanks 
Let's wait for reply from other admins. 77

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - Tibou - 09-22-2018

Hello

Me i think we can do pass a test period for the new member like that we can see how he behave 113

Cordially Tibou

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - manan - 09-22-2018

(09-22-2018, 03:27 PM)Tibou Wrote: Hello

Me i think we can do pass a test period for the new member like that we can see how he behave 113

Cordially Tibou

Yes why not, 
Thanks tibou
You can take my test . No problem
Regards  Heart

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - The Dark Jedi - 09-22-2018

I don't know what to say here. Smile

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - manan - 09-22-2018

(09-22-2018, 04:45 PM)The Dark Jedi Wrote: I don't know what to say here. Smile

Ok , I understand.
But you just tell that are you in favour of me becoming a  member or not. I know that you don't know me so well but you have seen me playing..... So now your wish.
Thansk
Regards Heart

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - |MODS|RoyaltY - 09-22-2018

hello dear manan,

manan Wrote:Yes why not,
Thanks tibou
Regards   Heart

We've don't take any decisions actually about your application (testphase), And it's not Tibou's work to make testphase 1

please don't use MODS tag thanks,

The Dark Jedi Wrote:I don't know to say here. 1
So don't make post here please just shut it 1

PS: About test phase you are just in test you're not allow to use MODS tag for insult or abuse of spam/command. You can use real MODS tag only when you are member Thanks!

Cordially Roy,

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - manan - 09-23-2018

(09-22-2018, 08:15 PM)^4RoyaltY Wrote: hello dear manan,

manan Wrote:Yes why not,
Thanks tibou
Regards   Heart

We've don't take any decisions actually about your application (testphase), And it's not Tibou's work to make testphase 1

please don't use MODS tag thanks,

The Dark Jedi Wrote:I don't know to say here. 1
So don't make post here please just shut it 1

PS: About test phase you are just in test you're not allow to use MODS tag for insult or abuse of spam/command. You can use real MODS tag only when you are member Thanks!

Cordially Roy,

Oh , ok
So am I really in a test phase because I came to know that Fabio is in holidays. So I don't know if Fabio takes my test or someone else.
Please inform me about who will take my test.
And for mods tag , I am sorry for it.
I thought it would feel a little better so I just tried , but now I will only put it after becoming a member.
Thanks 
Regards Heart

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - ^S.A.STU^HIJO - 09-23-2018

(09-20-2018, 09:19 AM)manan Wrote: Hi guys,
whats up
I am manan. I love this game very much and I would be very happy if I become a member of this great family.....
Real name -  Manan
name in the game - Lord
age - 17
hobbies - studying ( favourite subject maths and science), driving fast cars and bikes ( i have drive over 200 cars of which i like ferrari the most) 
why want to become member - because i love this game the most and never leave this game in my life..

most of the people know me as a helper in my neighbourhood so they call me radhey and this name i put as a starting name . Its a name of a god 77 
I assure you that i will never leave this game in my whole life , and once i do a job i will by premium and coins.. Heart 53

wow Manan, how good you want to join MODS, I remember sometimes having seen you playing on the server, although not very often. Good to see the desicion of the Boss. ✌️

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - manan - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 06:15 AM)^S.A.STU^HIJO Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 09:19 AM)manan Wrote: Hi guys,
whats up
Real name -  Manan
name in the game - Lord
age - 17

wow Manan, how good you want to join MODS, I remember sometimes having seen you playing on the server, although not very often. Good to see the desicion of the Boss. ✌️

Thanks, 
But please vote because vote of the members are counted here.
Do you want me to become a member or not , for this please be active in voting .
Thanks 
Regards Heart