Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: i have new ideas for ROTU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys ! i propose some idea 

New challenge:

1)Revive 20 players in one map + 2 skillpoint

2)Revive 8 players in helga wave + 1 skillpoint 

3)Revive 35 players in one day (if it's possible) +1 Skill point and  500 000 upgradpoint                       

4)Kill 1200 zombies without death (one map) +1 Skillpoint

5)Like pose 500 ammobox with the armored but with medic and heavy:

Pose 500 medic +100 000 upgrad point 
  Pose 500 dammage booster +100 000 upgradpoint

6)Like V.I.P headicon but of other level:

Level 100: Bigginner(blue color) +100 000 upgradpoint  
  Level 300: PRO (Yellow color)  +300 000 upgradpoint
  Level 400: ELITE(orange color) +400 000 upgradpoint
  Level 500: LegendeSadred color) + 1 000 000 upgradpoint

Other thing :

When we open shot write under all weapon the dammage of all weapon : example: Ak 47 :20 % dammage
                                                                                                                         Minigun: 75% a=dammage
                                                                                                                         and for rifle : one shoot                                                  receveid 500 point for knife zombies in wave 17                                                                                                                            
250 point for fraggrenade on hitler wave 9 and 14
I feel like most of these would all be a lot of work for nothing, increase your level by playing and you get more skill points. I feel like theres attention we should be putting into a new update and format of zombies, rather than getting more skill points. Also, these sound like challenges to me and a lot of repeat challenges for the reviving. If you can do the last challenge, (most of us can) then the rest would be a piece of cake.
That is to Easy and too much Skillpoints. And i have the Feeling that you thinking only about youWink

here this is a idea  =>Kill Helga 100 Times and earn 1 Skillpoints and 200Thousand upgradepoints<27)

pls dont answer thats only a joke....zzzzzzzzsleepzzzzzzzz...
(11-14-2017, 05:52 PM)EVIL ARON Wrote: [ -> ]That is to Easy and too much Skillpoints. And i have the Feeling that you thinking only about youWink

i don t do it only for me , it s if we make it player will revive more than now
ok we make a Kindergartens where u get for revive 10 skillpoints and Zombies have no power like last Unicorn lol... men thats now so God Damn Easy to win all maps lol... 

I told you guys, pls dont ask Fabio everytime for changing anythink or making the zombs harder.

Now everybody is crying about the 45 seconds. I think that Rotu is now Perfect and Playable for everybody (Newbis,Oldscoolers and hardcore Players1 Angel Angel Angel 77 77 77 110 110 110
(11-14-2017, 09:27 PM)EVIL ARON Wrote: [ -> ]ok we make a Kindergartens where u get for revive 10 skillpoints and Zombies have no power like last Unicorn lol... men thats now so God Damn Easy to win all maps lol... 

I told you guys, pls dont ask Fabio everytime for changing anythink or making the zombs harder.

Now everybody is crying about the 45 seconds. I think that Rotu is now Perfect and Playable for everybody (Newbis,Oldscoolers and hardcore Players1 Angel Angel Angel 77 77 77 110 110 110

Yes of cours i agree  i just wanted propose new challenge if you want make not point and no skill point when challenge is completed it s was just for make new thing in rotu
I'm working on new challenges at the moment.

This just requires many things changed in the backend (menus, script logic, database, etc)

That's why it takes a bit longer... But nearly done 1
(11-15-2017, 04:11 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working on new challenges at the moment.

This just requires many things changed in the backend (menus, script logic, database, etc)

That's why it takes a bit longer... But nearly done 1

ho good!!! then good luck and good work :1 and thanks for your work !!!
I have an idea, if could buy with coins double points in the shooping,
 like 1000 energy or 100000 points. Is this possible? Double points would
 only be for the map in which you purchased.Can this be added to shop box?

Sorry for my bad english
Hello Fiks,

At the moment double exp cost real money. If we add this to the shop with coins, double exp we lose his value cause everybody got coins.

And you can buy a lot of coins for nothing (plus the ones you earn in game and collect in challenges).

And notice that that money collected by us for double exp is paying the server charges.

Double exp should be something special, happening sometimes but not so often, otherwise it will lost all his value.
And that will happen if we do your idea.

If you have other idea, feel free to ask

Cheers - Mr H
Tnx. Maybe come new update or challenge?
Hi dear Fiks,

For new update we don't have date but she coming soon with many new features and skills available...

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy