Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Best Way to Spend Skillpoints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I got a good amount of skill points. I want to steamroll zombies better.

Personally I have no real preference of class. Was wondering if I should just throw skill points into a special weapon and rest for extra damage. Or just all in for extra damage then get a weapon later on.
Classes are probably the most important thing for all the players to work well together, either armored or medic are both good to level up. Its good to max at least one of those before working on anything else. No real need for weapons, most of them are for specific purposes you will use later on in the game. I would recommend you max your favorite soldier and then put extra in either damage or armor 1
Short is right on that point, in a first time put skillpoints on a class and try to complete some of the first challenges, it will help you to kill the zombies and make more points 1
(09-17-2017, 11:49 AM)TheHarmoneyGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Short is right on that point, in time put skillpoints on a class and try to complete some of the first challenges, it will help you to kill the zombies and make more points 1

I was wondering the same thing as CrazyCoder. I think I'll max out medic first and then move on to something else.
Best for the Firsttime is =>Skill the Medic and Ammo Guy<= is the Easy way before you start other classes1