Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Temporary Leave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone miss me? Did you even know I was gone?

I've moved up in the world: replaced my old PS2, and no sooner did I do so, my roommate turned around and told me where I could find a PS3. Turned around not even a month later and I was sitting with a PS4. Needless to say, I've been playing a lot of video games lately, more than I ever thought I would for someone that used to not have the patience for such things when they were a child. I lost out on two months of my Premium, but it's cool. I'll be getting out of the Army soon, so I'll be on another hiatus soon enough until I get settled and have the internet again. You might see me around this week, though. I mean, if anyone cares. Anywho, it's time to slip into bed. I thought I'd stop by. It's been a while. I miss it. Anyone looking into the new zombie mode that'll be featured in the new Call of Duty game?
Glad to see you back! Not like we forgot about you just a lot of players on the server probably more than ever. I have COD WW2 pre ordered and cannot wait to play the beta, I play on Xbox so I havent gotten it yet. I cant wait to see how the new zombies on there looks though... Kinda scary from the trailer which would be very cool! Glad you're back though and cant wait to play with you on server!

See you soon!
Shorty
Nice to see you around Vintage 1

I wish you good luck for the rest of your time in army 1 have you been deployed ?

I never realy played with you cause of jet lag (got -7h in france) and it's far the time i was playing at night (family and work). Feel free to come in anytime for some fun 1

Cheers
Mr Hash
Nah, I was fortunate not to be deployed. Honestly, I didn't join to fight anyways. I like to fancy myself as a peacekeeper, but I will miss it.
Well thank you for your service, I think we all greatly appreciate it! 1
It was my pleasure...