Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: The WeaponShop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You hate it to have bad luck and get stupid random weapons?

You can calm down now

I would like to present you the WeaponShop!

You can now select any weapon you want and buy it!

Find your perfect weapon and fight against the zombies!

Check it out now!

Do you like the update? Give us feedback! Thanks 1
If you don't like the update, please tell us why ! So we get a chance to make it better 1
Update: All weapons are 10000-25000 UpgradePoints cheaper 1
Good Job, Thank you for this  77

-Great new weapons + 1 special weapon for 5 coins 113
-Prices of the weapon is good i like it 113
-Players can choose weapon, They dont need to spend 100k in random shop 113
-Golden Eagle is only for Premium. I aggre Premium players have to have something special and this is a Golden Eagle.  113
When we can choos weapon is good idea but now premium have to much special for me all of player who have level 320 can have golden eagle.
Golden eagle is no t a special for premium but a special for players who spent many time in rotu
I love it, Fabio you are so great and beautifull
(05-17-2017, 06:59 PM)fashion Wrote: [ -> ]Good Job, Thank you for this  77

-Great new weapons + 1 special weapon for 5 coins 113
-Prices of the weapon is good i like it 113
-Players can choose weapon, They dont need to spend 100k in random shop 113
-Golden Eagle is only for Premium. I aggre Premium players have to have something special and this is a Golden Eagle.  113

So, wait, I know I haven't been on much lately, but you mean I don't have to wait till Level 320 anymore for an GE?! Awesome! Otherwise, thanks a lot, as always, for the hard work y'all put into the server. It'll be nice to get my infamous Barret next time without spending 200,000+ upgrade points to find it.
After play many time with the new weapon shop i can see its a very good idea to make !
i think many gyus found is good idea to cann choos his weapon and for me too it s good but for me there is one probleme it s about the golden:
 Firtly for me 150 000 point for buy golden is a little to much is the double of before,I think 100 000 will be better
second golden only for premium user Sad  for me the golden is a present to play many time one rotu and not only for premium user.

Sorry for my english !
Imo is right. Golden Eagle is so expensive, 150 000 points, + Revive kit, 75 000 + if you want buy for boss Gutling gun 120 000 points. You need 345 000 points for this things in one match. You need very much points for this. About Golden gun, you must have Premium, if you want to get Golden Eagle. I have twice upgraded 320 levels, spend many times playing Rotu, becouse i want to get Golden Eagle. No problem, i love playing Rotu, and Ok. i understand about politic donation. Wink But i think is wrong Golden Eagle costs 150 000 points. : / Imo is right about price 100 000 points for DE, its normal price, real price and i agree with him, change this price on 100 000. Other changes is very good, well done! Sory for my very bad English. Regards