Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Again joins Mods :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello my name is Joseph and I'm 36 my nick is HUGIIINO I would like to apologize to all MODS and admins for the application that I have copied I thought it does not influence, but as I see your response so I guess so now I write for myself about a year I have not been I had family problems which probably has every now I'm back in full form which probably now each see or most weigh what is playing no I amateur I had something played 303 level at the company, and a few hundred hours, too, some people know me as under the name ( I am Happy) it was my old nick now I Hugiiino I would like to join you for Mods if it's not a problem my hobbies are football, hockey, table tennis, my family, etc. so that thank you to all our friends and I admins for understanding me application forms goodbye to your HUGIIINO
https://modszombies.com/page-playerstats/?u=2238
Cool. Now, that I can dig. I didn't understand half of it, but I got the jest. Good luck...
We all do things that seem a good idea at the time. Hope your 'Family problems' are ok now. You get my vote but up to Fabio 77  our illustrious leader.
I have to admit i don't understand all but the most important thing is it's write by yourself 1
You got me vote also 1
Wait for MasterBitch decision 1
Hugiiino is nice guy, I met him on TS. I hope, Fabio say Yes. Wink
(02-22-2017, 06:46 PM)TheHarmonyGuy Wrote: [ -> ]I have to admit i don't understand all but the most important thing is it's write by yourself 1
You got me vote also 1

MasterBitch...

(02-22-2017, 04:46 PM)Chaos.UK Wrote: [ -> ]We all do things that seem a good idea at the time. Hope your 'Family problems' are ok now. You get my vote but up to Fabio 77  our illustrious leader.

THX CHaos.uk
(02-22-2017, 05:04 AM)Vintage Cat Wrote: [ -> ]Cool. Now, that I can dig. I didn't understand half of it, but I got the jest. Good luck...

THX Vintage Cat
(02-22-2017, 06:46 PM)TheHarmonyGuy Wrote: [ -> ]I have to admit i don't understand all but the most important thing is it's write by yourself 1
You got me vote also 1

THX TheHarmonyGuy
(02-22-2017, 06:57 PM)Cherny Wrote: [ -> ]Hugiiino is nice guy, I met him on TS. I hope, Fabio say Yes. Wink

THX Cherny
I have to talk to you on Teamspeak about this!
(02-24-2017, 04:50 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]I have to talk to you on Teamspeak about this!
Hello Fabio do not know what you want to talk to me I wrote the reason why I did not play, and if that's not enough so to leave it bro nothing happens I understand it.
But it could be a good thing, and maybe you should just humor him. There's always two sides...
(02-28-2017, 04:12 AM)Vintage Cat Wrote: [ -> ]But it could be a good thing, and maybe you should just humor him. There's always two sides...

ok when do you think that maybe I will extend premium maybe he wants to talk about this hahahah .It was funny
So I read all comments and I came to the result for my vote!
I think he wants to be seriously in Clan Member.
I see him on the server every day Many hours.

So yes you got my vote!
If he again leave without words just “kick him from the Clan“.
- (We have lots of member who will never come back)

Its up to mr Fabio like says mr Chaos. 77

I think i say all good luck mr Hugiiino. 1

[Image: ba4d34.png]
Pages: 1 2