Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Completely Trivial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I can't help but notice every time I get on here and view my stats, I'm always lacking the 't' in the word 'Cat'. I don't get that. Nobody else's name looks goofy and I have never a day since playing here ever spelled my name differently. It's mostly just curiosity. It's not a big deal. Everything in-game's correct, that's all I care about. Maybe in another year, I'll be level 300!
There is a limit for name characters to show on the website.
And actually the colourcodes are counted, too...
Since you are using a lot of those colourcodes the last 't' is being cut off..

I will nodify this system a little bit.

Anyway, this does not influence your stats
Yeah, I figured, and actually that makes a lot of sense. I never figured the many different characters to create the colors would make a difference, but now I know. It's cool. Just been wondering that since I made my account. And since I'm here, though I know there's an actual thread for it, I just wanted to inform you that the server was really lagging bad tonight. Not sure what's up, maybe weather, I don't know, but I thought I'd give you a heads up. And by tonight, I mean US standards.
We know there are huge problems at the moment.

I'm waiting for the datacenter to move us to another switch.. This might solves the problem.
(01-17-2017, 05:59 AM)VintageĀ Cat Wrote: [ -> ]So, I can't help but notice every time I get on here and view my stats, I'm always lacking the 't' in the word 'Cat'. I don't get that. Nobody else's name looks goofy and I have never a day since playing here ever spelled my name differently. It's mostly just curiosity. It's not a big deal. Everything in-game's correct, that's all I care about. Maybe in another year, I'll be level 300!

The name issue is solved 1

The problem was a too short database fieldĀ  Dodgy
You're awesome! Thank you!