Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Application to |MODS|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I want to thank everyone that gave me a good experience in the game so far such as imo <3. My Real Name is Nick I'm 15 and I'm from Czech Republic. 
Hobbies : I love playing CoD, YouTube and I also play basketball for fun =) 
Why I want to join Mods : I want to join because it's been a great experience everyday and I want to help incoming players to have the same experience as me. 

Thanks Blush  p.s. Nick "Luckzy." T.
Hi Luckzy and Welcome to the RotU
I think you should have at least 16 years thats the rule but im not sure Smile
(10-26-2016, 04:39 PM)fashion Wrote: [ -> ]Hi luckzy and Welcome to the RotU  
I think you should have at least 16 years  thats the rule but im not sure Smile

Yes I've heard about that from Fabio.. I've been told to be active and wait for him to tell me if I fit in. Either way thanks!
tx lucky for me you are good guy and you can be mods  but you are 15 ,m i don t kon mods bcause  am 15 too! you will see the answer of fabio and spend good ti
me in rotu 1
(10-26-2016, 08:43 PM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]tx lucky for me you are good guy and you can be mods  but you are 15 ,m i don t kon mods bcause  am 15 too! you will see the answer of fabio and spend good ti
me in rotu 1

Aye thank you imo, good luck to you too. Heart
As already said, minimum age is 16.

We will see how you act, same for imo.
yes me i wait for join mods i will ask for join mods when i will  be 161
Hi Luckzy, Thx for your request i know you, and i know you are a nice guy but i think that is Little bit to Early for Joining Mods. Play min. 3 Months and we will see. That isnt NOWink
(10-29-2016, 11:00 AM)EVIL ARON Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Luckzy, Thx for your request i know you, and i know you are a nice guy but i think that is Little bit to Early for Joining Mods. Play min. 3 Months and we will see. That isnt NOWink

Thank you ARON. =) Will do. 77