Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Aimbot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Still nobody bann him  Why ? 

[Image: 8f6163c62.jpeg]
I THINK HE MUST BE BANNED. THAT IS THE RULE OR??? Angry Angry Angry
Nobody caught him hacking I think.. Forau? Did you see him hacking?
Do we have any proofs? Screenshots? Not only from chat...
Yesterday: Mr.Harmony And Me we were not sure whether he did it or not?? hm
he confessed that he use aimbot u have that on screen shoot date is 01.09.2016 time is 07:01:54

Dna|Russia 01.09.2016 07:01:54 the funny thing is i was aim assisting the whole time
i sepced him we he's online...can't tell if he's using aimbot cause he acts normal when he see admins on i think.

But i have seen him on map Town on balcony kill a dogs behind him. He moved like a turret if you see what i mean. He did a about turn in 1sec and back to normal position. Even good reflexes can't do something like that and the dog was in his back so i havn't seen it.

That's just what i saw and since i'm specing him to see if he do this again. If i catch him i ban immediatly.
Remember the lag switch cheat i sent before? When Mr H explain it like that it sounds most likely a cheat like that.
I know many used it but hard to prove, but he confessed doing aim cheat before so...

I give it Thumbs down.
I think there are a few players cheating on the server right now. I could be wrong but after a few people have mentioned cheaters, I've been paying more attention. I have my suspicions of a couple of players.
Like Feny and DNA Russian for exemple Edward ?
Be a bit careful with defaming and/or discrediting people in public guys.

95%+ of the time do people not know all the facts.
Which cause a lot of false statements being put out in the world.
On-line and in real live I have seen it happen on a regular basis.

Try treat people the way you want to be treated.
And think of the possible consequences before you say or put something on-line.
I know for a long time you are a very good player Mr S and you know how to use all angles to make a good score and make it fair .
We known each other for a long time,

but from in a few months for a player to make level 300 is just ridiculous.

That s why im of this game.
I am so truly very sorry for mentality i have right now ... but im speaking from my heart :

and for all players struggling for years for making levels fair.
A tribute to Mr S, Mr C, Mr D all the Mr & Mrs & Miss.... and many many many ...MANY more players , that was excellent players struggling for years for their excellence and the struggle for levels for years
.... & these players i miss so much these days... i truly do... i do....

I think we need to think 1 step & take 1 back.
Mr S is right.

If you see someone hacking, please record it. Then send it to me..
(10-01-2016, 11:13 PM)TheHarmonyGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Like Feny and DNA Russian for exemple Edward ?

Also, possibly one more.
(10-02-2016, 12:20 AM)Soldier . . . Wrote: [ -> ]Be a bit careful with defaming and/or discrediting people in public guys.

95%+ of the time do people not know all the facts.
Which cause a lot of false statements being put out in the world.
On-line and in real live I have seen it happen on a regular basis.

Try treat people the way you want to be treated.
And think of the possible consequences before you say or put something on-line.

That's why I didn't initially name anyone since it was my observation and I wasn't entirely sure. Looks like other players have their suspicions too of the same players.
Pages: 1 2