Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: MG34 - why does it suck zombies dick?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well...7 it shuldnt (Only admin does for coins....)

It was a terrifying weapon the allies could meet.

- 7,92mm ammo same as Kar 98 ( 1 shot kill in Fabios excellent server )
- velocity up to 850 m/s ( depending of ammo type and cartridge load )
MG 34 has 900 rounds per minute (depending of ammo type and cartridge load... )
- a normal bullet  schweres Spitzgeschoß ("heavy pointed or spitzer bullet") penetrates 850 mm (33 in) of dry pine wood at 100 m ( J E S U S ! )  and some of the ammo types had with tungsten core S.m.K.H. - Spitzgeschoß mit Hartkern  =spitzer with hardcore which had a tungsten carbide core that could penetrate 13 mm of steel armor ( C H R I S T ! )

That aint bad! 

but then you should look at the MG42 !   ...thats not in our armory stock. 
Have a look see....
So... What's the idea? xD

BTW I know that already, but let's be honest none of the weapons in this game (even I don't talk about guns on RotU like [VIP] weapons or rifles) has non realistic statistics.
Oh and it doesn't suck that much. To be honest it's one of my fav weapons for third person playing on RotU. :V

Basically I'd love to see someday more "classy" style weapons with their own recoil and bullet spread (of course without ADS) on RotU. LMG like MG34 or HMG like MG42 on RotU should have an alternative fire mode that will able to deploy those guns like in original game (talking about like MG34, .30 cal, etc.). No need for ADS (Aim Down Sight) makes playing on RotU way too easy (in my opinion).
I just was Walk on by a Chaos zomb after spraying him with MG34 bullets during a period of 3-4 seconds,
Is that enough Or do ya not still get the point? l Wink

realistic Recoil i tried in a earlier topic long ago,
i would like to see that to but then the guns have to have better effect than this.

For now.... I stick to the "special box"