Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Application MODS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi . First i want to give a big thanks to all my new friends on this server and all Admins for helping [Image: tongue.gif] 

So lets say something about me :1... Im from Czech Republic and i live in UK almost 7 Years  [Image: heart.gif]

Im 21 years old :1  Hobbies : Of course, Fast cars , nice woman [Image: tongue.gif], Piano and RotU :1

Why do you want to join? : I want to join Mods  
I enjoy this game and I have a few friends on RotU .. I Played nearly 500 hours .......
I want to be more than just a player I want to help new players I want to give them the possibility of good experiences

Im really hope you gonna understand because im bad in writing :1

Thanks to all signature : Robert 

Yo! You seems to be a cool guy. I'm not sure if I meet you in game, but after reading your application I would say "Yes". Like I said, you seems to be cool, so I don't see any contraindications to join this crazy familly named MODS. 1
Hi =>FASHIONNOOB<27) Yes i Know u and the most of Times i Must Really Big Laught with u!Wink1  |MODS|FaShIoNWink
!?!1
Hey fashion!

I like your hobbies 21

Welcome to MODS! Put the MODS tag infront of your name.
Be active on forums and server. Also (if possible) invite your friends to play to keep this community alive 1

Best Regards,
-Fabio
Congratulations Fashion! Wink
Congrats and Welcome Fashion!!
Thanks all for comments and for support im so excited to be MODs Smile

[Image: d81dd825d.jpeg]
Welcome to MODS fashion
Welcome |MODS|fashion 1
Welcome to the mad house Fashion ! 1
welcome !!
Welcome to clan MODS fashion