Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: HACKING i want to say sorry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
sorry because in 0216 august my dad blocked my wh so i want to fair playing im so sorry and pls dont banned me Sad
i already delete my wh
Please forgive me !
this is only m yfavortie server Sad
Wait.. WALLHACK on the RotU server ? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I'm not sure if that's the funniest or the saddest stuff I've heard around hahahaha. Wtf really xD.
Hacking is always bad, but damn.. with bots ? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH I'M LAUGHING SO BAD HAHAHAHAHA
WTF???????????????ß lolololhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha WITHOUT WORDSWinklololhaha
KICK AND BANNED BY THE MASTER ADMIN FABIO Angry Wink IN THE LAST TIME YOU DOING MANY SHIT.

sorry Sad i delete my wh so im go to play fair
WTF?

What is this?
sorry
Hacking is not tolerated and will result in a permanent ban.

BUT WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SAY YOU HACK IF NOBODY CAUGHT YOU HACKING?
fashion caught me but he say if u did it again i will report
will u forgive me fabio?
(08-15-2016, 12:35 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]BUT WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SAY YOU HACK IF NOBODY CAUGHT YOU HACKING?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

[Image: 1320529223886.jpg]

AAAAAAND thats why 10 year old kids shouldn't be playing this Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
If i was this kid I'd stay away from the servers for a looooooooooong time, the stupidity in this thread is over 9000 HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA damn, Cpt. Price was Einstein next to this guy Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Hmm not kinda. Cow and Cpt.Cow aka Cpt.Price are the same kid thing.So Axel there is no comparison
I'm out.
Hacking Heffer!! 68  44   24
srry Sad
Pages: 1 2