Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: MODS app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I actually used to be a member years ago, and I used to be a Admin for the old zombies server. My old name is ThePainMaster but no one remembers me. But that was a long time ago, so I'm not surprised. But I promise you, I did pay. I paid Kruku's PayPal account and I can prove it. Just email me at plymouthjoseph1@gmail.com for the proof.

Anyway... My name is Joe Tippett, I'm 19 years old and I have always loved this mod. I will be honest, I liked the old zombies mod one better because it was PvP, but it still isn't bad. I am almost always online, unless I am working. I am usually on the server playing, because I actually enjoy it. I am a computer mad-man... I love my tech and I have a very powerful computer. It's a AMD 9590, 32GB RAM, duel EVGA Titan, Asus Sabertooth 990FX Motherboard, Corsair CP-9020062 PSU (Gold 1000W) Cyborg Mad Catz V7 gaming keyboard, Cyborg MMO7 mouse, 3 monitors. (Not showing off)

I would love to be admin again, main reason is because I paid once and I do not wanna pay again. Anyway, I hope I get a chance again, and I hope you don't mind me changing my name from ThePainMaster to PlymouthJoseph. I just use that for everything, and I wanna carry it on.
So,why did you change you username?
(12-19-2013, 05:21 AM)MODS Leftbehindnazi Wrote: [ -> ]So,why did you change you username?

Just because I like PlymouthJoseph more then ThePainMaster... I use PlymouthJoseph for almost everything now. PSN, Xbox LIVE, Steam, Origin, Xfire. Even Facebook. But because I have already paid for admin rights with ThePainMaster, I will change back to that if I need to.
ThePainMaster? No wonder everybody forgot you. It's just too painful for them to remember Smile.
And yes Joe you have powerful machine back there, we know. At least i do Wink. But as i said before, we common people don't know what it means. We have box on the floor, screen with keyboard and mouse on desk, and somehow hitting keys and moving mouse makes things roll Smile.
And why did u become admin in first place? Was it to make virtual world better place to live, to bring peace among us Smile? If so, you have my support.

Good luck Joseph
Yea, pretty much. I became a Admin just so I could keep a eye on the server and make sure there was no one being dicks on there, make sure no one is being rude or anything like that, but we need Fabio's word on this. It's all up to him. Oh, and would you like to see the proof? Just wondering
(12-22-2013, 12:08 AM)PlymouthJoseph Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, pretty much. I became a Admin just so I could keep a eye on the server and make sure there was no one being dicks on there, make sure no one is being rude or anything like that, but we need Fabio's word on this. It's all up to him. Oh, and would you like to see the proof? Just wondering

Proof of what? I'm not sure what you mean.
Ya'know, proof that I already paid to become a admin.
(12-22-2013, 06:07 PM)PlymouthJoseph Wrote: [ -> ]Ya'know, proof that I already paid to become a admin.

No need Joe, i'm no policeman Smile. If you say you did, there is no reason not to trust you Wink.
(12-22-2013, 07:06 PM)MrGood Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2013, 06:07 PM)PlymouthJoseph Wrote: [ -> ]Ya'know, proof that I already paid to become a admin.

No need Joe, i'm no policeman Smile. If you say you did, there is no reason not to trust you Wink.

1 Thanks, but I was just making sure.
Hey guys,
thanks for your application.
Luckily we search more admins at the moment 1

If you are still interested please contact me via PM so we can clear the last details.

@MrGood when do you join us again? You were one of the best admins :/

Regards and Merry Christmas
Fabio
Ok Fabio, I PM'd you.