Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Bugs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if you know this, but when you choose a Random Weapon on RotU server, when you pull the Tommy Gun, it has no ammo? You can only shoot 1 round then it switches it to your primary or secondary (Depending on where it is).
Second bug is on the map similar to Nacht Der Untoten, there is a spot on the map where you can revive thin air. I don't know if this is suppose to be a secret or a bug... If it is a secret... Don't fix it and if it is a bug, don't fix it. I just thought you would wanna know.
But the Tommy Gun no ammo bug is extremely annoying. [/size][/font]
Hell man, did you have to type about reviving bug Dodgy? Now Fabio will remove it for sure. Luckily i know few more, cool ones that is Smile.
Seriously, reviving thin air is good bug. When you need few points to buy weapon or to call helicopter, this bug might come in handy. And it happens randomly on any map. One time i was reviving turret, well it looked that way Smile.
This bug can appear anywhere and last for couple of waves or less than a minute, there is no rule.

As for Thompson, i like to believe it's unique weapon out there. You wont find similar anywhere Smile. I managed to kill dozens of zombies firing one shot and switching back. Quite a challenge really Wink.
But there is one thing i didn't tested yet about Thompson. If you empty all other weapons, will it switch from Thompson or not? If not, maybe it will fire rapidly Smile?
I know about the bug but i cant get myself up to fix it haha...
I don't even know how it is caused...

As you wished i won't fix it 1 But i'm pretty sure now how to fix it hehehehe