Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: New Old Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo, I have a idea about Zombie Mode.

I've been playing MODS Zombies years ago. It was hard and very fun to play - mainly 'cause it was PvP. So my idea is to create a second server, which be the old-style Zombie Mode (PvP). I really miss it - it was one hell of a fun and pretty hard vs good players. That new one (I mean actuall PvE) is cool, but very schematic. After a few maps is just getting boring (don't get mad, it's just my opinion).

Here is a video of old mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvREMkIuQn4

So what are you thinking? Is this a good idea?
Looks fun, but old and would be very hard to get people to play in...
We had this idea many times.. Also we tried it many times and always no players.. Maybe the players play 2 days and then the server is empty.
:/ Well, only good thing that there is enough players for PvE Zombies, but how about some updates? Maybe new guns, remove super accuracy guns? Also I think it would be a good idea to change upgrading pistols to a RNG. I would like to see some USP, Berreta, maybe Glock in game too. Tongue
It's very time consuming to add new guns and make big updates. Currently I really don't have the time to do this.. I have my final tests in 2 weeks and after that much work at my job..
Anyway it's not really worth it anymore to make such big updates to a dead game..

I hope you can understand me.. I still do a lot of work to keep everything online in here. Additionally I do some small updates and small fixes, but not much anymore.
If I could get some help of anyone who knows about modding, this would be great.
I understand that Fabio. It's quite sad that this great game is almost dead. I also know how much work you need to run any server (I was Admin/vHA/HA on a few "FreeRoam" - Multiple GameModes in Open World Game - servers in SA-MP).

Anyway thanks for fast reply and good luck on tests Tongue