Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: 197 lvl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon, speaking to you with this problem: I stopped pumping at 197 level, reaching up to 198 level standing on level 197 and so for a whole week. Prompt in what could be the problem and how to solve it? Thanks in advance. Sad

Sorry for my english, just translate with a dictionary.
I can not get the 200 level, constantly knocks on the 197 level for some reason. I copied the data, they can help deal with this problem:

Score: 98499850
Need exp: 150
Ltvel: 197

I was constantly on the 197 level of returns, please help solve this problem.
That's interesting. *H&H* Forau had similar issue if not the same one.
As i recall, Forau didn't spent any of skill points by the time he reached level 197. And after he reached 198 he always droped back to 197.
Did you use your skill points? If you didn't, try this: while in game type V than 4 and there you can assign points to 6 classes. Use them all.
Let us know if this solves issue.

MrGood
Tried to play all the classes, but nothing changed ene. Today I circulated a level of up to 199, but when the boundary was passed, and loaded on a new, on my level again fell back to 197.
And by the way skillpoints available 200 and my level of 197, is this normal?
What MrGood means with spending skill points is that you need to upgrade your soldier classes.
You can do this with quick chat menu (for most people key 'V') and the option 4
In here you can upgrade by clicking on one of the classes.
(12-12-2013, 10:52 PM)CCCP Wrote: [ -> ]And by the way skillpoints available 200 and my level of 197, is this normal?

OK, lets clear on something here.
Assuming you are still level 197, you must use all skill points there are. When you type V than 4, you have 6 classes and 200 points. For example, add 35 (that's maximum) to armored, medic, scout, engineer and heavy. Add rest (25) to soldier.
Do this if you didn't already.

Next, when you reach 198, use 1 new gained point as soon as you can. Do it again when you reach 199 and again at level 200.
This is how i did it, every time i got 1 point i placed it under class, didn't make pile of them.

And there should be 210 points to fill all classes, but it's not the case here. Instead there are 203 total, so one of the classes will have 7 less, if you put 35 under rest of them. I left soldier class with 28, all others have 35.

Hope this helps.
When you use the key sequence "v+4" I just opens team chat and there I can't do anything but how to tell the selected command, it there are only 5. I looked skills of all 6 classes, all the skills I have closed all hanging locks and how to open them I don't know. I tried the Internet to find some manual under this mod, but nothing found. I would be very grateful if you help me, paragraphs explain which direction it is correct to press, but I have the entire keyboard ran, but nothing has happened. All hope on You, thank you for your patience and understanding. With respect СССР.

[Image: e4e8b28c25.jpg]
Probably causd my russian language.
There was always a problem with this localized pack...

Anyone of you gut a solution for this? Maybe via console? I have no clue what to do ... I forgot everything haha
Please write what keys, in what sequence, and what menu you can press to activate gameplay, skills and so on ...??

(12-13-2013, 01:04 AM)Soldier . . . Wrote: [ -> ]What MrGood means with spending skill points is that you need to upgrade your soldier classes.
You can do this with quick chat menu (for most people key 'V') and the option 4
In here you can upgrade by clicking on one of the classes.
Pressing ((V)) I have a menu opens with a selection of chat commands and everything, if then press 4, then the choice will simply voice commands to play and players, nothing more happens ene ... ((
I admit i didn't see this coming. It seems you have default UO quick message menu. When u press V it shows:
  1. Commands
  2. Statements
  3. Responses
  4. Requests
  5. Vehicles
But, when you press V, it should show this:

[attachment=19]

You can see no Requests and no Vehicles, only Spent Skillpoints under 4.

It's obvious that your Russian language pack don't get along with this mod, so to speak. I have no problem cause i use default language and didn't bump into problems like this one. But i know people have sorts of problem when they use different language in many games. Sorry to say this, Russian language is usually the case.
Can't say i know the solution yet, but there is one cause you're not the only one with this issue for sure.
And don't get rid of language pack just for this, some people give that advise, but it's too stupid. And i'm not sure it will work eventually.
Just be patient to find easier answer.
Well this is stupid. Been looking in my original COD UO CD and no others languages beside English, but patch contains 1 Russian pack.
I know there is value cl_language 0 inside configuration file. 0 should be English, Russian maybe 6. Can't think of much else from this point.
I don't know, maybe i'm writing nonsense. If only i have those language packs...
In general, in the end I deleted the Russian version of the game and set angliyskuyub then option classes I had! Now you only have to get used to the English interface.))) Thanks for the help guys, problem solved!
(12-14-2013, 03:08 PM)CCCP Wrote: [ -> ]In general, in the end I deleted the Russian version of the game and set angliyskuyub then option classes I had! Now you only have to get used to the English interface.))) Thanks for the help guys, problem solved!

I wouldn't call it solved, more bypassed Smile.
I understand you didn't want to break your head over this, and since you got no other answers, you did only thing possible.
Good luck with your English 1.
Sophisticated solution will wait for better days Tongue.

MrGood