Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: I was unjustifying permanently banned by the Admin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All in title

Maybe someone here don't know humour

If not i want to be refund for the coins i didn't use.
What happened? Who banned you? And why?
it was ron idk maybe for joke
Time is solemn: struck by the injustice I was. So I will retire, hit by a disgrace, and never see your most faithful servant. It was a pleasure, but the way I was treated leaves me a taste is very bitter. Hit from behind by someone I thought was a friend, I returned my wounded heart. I gave so much ardor and strength to play. I do not'll mess my honor to proffer excuses veins or abbaiser me face to those who have contrived for my exclusion, I do not count their ounce, I will never be humiliated. So I have to retire and simply flee the slander and injustice. I have not the strength to argue or fight I am going simply and I will help other people who are worth it. Goodbye.

----

Le temps est solennel: frappé par l'injustice je fus. Ainsi je vais me retirer, frappé par une infamie, et plus jamais vous verrez votre plus fidèle serviteur. C'était un plaisir, mais la façon dont je fut traité me laisse un goût est très amer. Frappé par derrière par quelqu'un que je pensait être un ami, je m'en retourne le coeur meurtri. J'ai donné tant d'ardeur et de force pour y jouer. Je ne salirai pas mon honneur à proférer de veines excuses ou a m'abbaiser face à ceux qui ont ourdi pour mon exclusion, je ne leurs pas une once de dépouillement, je ne serai jamais humilié. Ainsi je dois me retirer tout simplement et fuir face aux calomnies et injustices. Je n'ai pas la force de débattre ou me battre je m'en vais tout simplement et j'aiderai d'autres gens qui en valent la peine. Au revoir.
I still don't know what happened...
That happens if ur being stupid like u always do
(06-15-2016, 12:44 PM){BA}Jimmy Markou Wrote: [ -> ]That happens if ur being stupid like u always do

It's you the stupid. And you don't know what wrong. Si when we don't know we don't talk...

But I know that some people like to go in battle field to feed the chaos because they are not civilized and they act like wild men.
I study an attack on Justice with my lawyer, so Jimmy will not be saved to an judiciary of course. Your racist comments in the chat of Rotu are illegals, and i think i had must attack from the begining of your insults.
Yoo guys c'mon chill! I wasn't online by the time the ban happened, but as I've seen on the chat logs probably an admin misunderstood a joke by an insult.
In my opinion I don't think that anyone should be banned by such little thing. Maybe a reprimend, but if it wasn't serious I think that a perm ban is way too harsh.
We all know Jeremy, and in my opinion he is a nice fun guy. Sometimes paranoid though XD But he's not a bad person, and I laugh always with him! Let's wait for whoever that made the ban to give us an explanation of the exact reason of why that happened. But meanwhile, calm guys! We all are cool players, sure that we'll find a solution for this, so chill and let's not fight 1