Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: I was banned. My nick name CCCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Today I was banned player | MODS | Ron.nl. He did muck and I called him an idiot for it, then he blocked me. Ask to unban me, I promise to continue to not pay any attention to it and ignore it. My nickname in the game USSR. Thanks in advance.

PS: Sorry for my English, I'm Russian and I speak English badly.
Actions/reactions and behave of other side i wont comment. But you shouldn't react impulsively like you did, no matter the reason. Trust me, i've been through it a lot and managed to controle myself eventually.
I played MP games for 3 months now and every day someone calls someone idiot, retard, moron or worse. Or provoke others reaction. Mostly with no reason at all.

You chose CCCP for your nick and that's fine by me.
One person on some other server chose for nick the official salute that his country used when sending million innocent people to death back in WW II. And it was in upper letters, maybe he was proud of it. I managed to control myself and just left.

I'm not making parallel here with your nick, like i said i'm fine with it. But someone else may mock you for it as you wrote, or hate you for it. Maybe you could use some neutral name like Switzerland Smile.
If you keep that nick and someone provokes you for it or whatever reason, just ignore it.

If you can't, then disable chat in your game. You can find in your UO directory and in ROTU folder uoconfig_mp.cfg file and open it with WordPad to find seta cg_chatTime "12000". Change value to 0. Or better yet, you can do it while in game. Just press console key ~ and type cg_chatTime 0. This way you wont see if anybody types rubbish. Type cg_chatTime 12000 if you want default chat back.

The tips i gave you you can use or throw away, you are free to do as you like.
And i hope Fabio will unban you soon.

Greetings, MrGood
Thank you very much
I think everything is said.
I'll unban you when I'm back home from work later this day!
Coudlnt find any BAN. Probably Temp banned