Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Mr Good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yesterday i banned mr Good for no respect against admin...always he is complaining about things,maybe its better he gets his own server...he can whine to himself

@Fabio keep him banned for 1 week...if he keeps complaining i will ban him again

ty Ron
(12-02-2013, 01:34 PM)Ron*** Wrote: [ -> ]yesterday i banned mr Good for no respect against admin...always he is complaining about things,maybe its better he gets his own server...he can whine to himself

@Fabio keep him banned for 1 week...if he keeps complaining i will ban him again

ty Ron

Why don't you say i had no respect for you instead of admin? And how did i disrespect you? Did i offend you by saying something, hurt your feelings? I was trying to argue with you about things you do while playing and you could do same thing. But you choose easier path, easier for you. If you want to be respected as human you have it, but if you want to be respected as admin you have to earn it. Glitching the game is not the way.

I had discussion with 2 admins (i will not mention which ones cause i don't want to drag them into this) about this matter. One told me he will kick people who glitching the game other is little soften. Do you know how many times we, not just i, asked people not to hit others with jeeps? Jeeps are glitching the game, sure you know that, you're not from yesterday. But instead of warn people you were the first who start with it. I died 2 times cause you hit me (i know jeeps can't kill directly anymore, but when they kick you in zombie grasp that's another issue), and i didn't say one word to you. Instead of that i went to destroy jeeps to prevent people glitching the game especially on boss level. And you didn't like that, no ride for you. Did you ask other players do they like what you do with jeeps? No, you were too busy having fun to notice that.

And i've been on this server too long to know which people don't like glitching. You say i'm acting like this is my private server. Did i tell people what to do, giving orders? I've been here for very long time, when someone needs help about playing i'm first to tell. When new people glitching the game i'm asking them polite not to do that, telling them what's going to happen if they continue. They usually listen, but some of them (usually the ones that are here for long time) are stubborn and i get stubborn too so we argue (and maybe some hard words included, but we don't kill each other Smile, and everything is forgotten in few days).

But it's bad when people glitching game, but when admin is doing that, it's even worse. At Store map there is place where you can stuck bosses making them to blow eventually, causing lots of players to get killed. One admin kicked 5-6 people cause others didn't like that. What did you do? You were the first to stuck them.
And you say i'm complaining, think this is my own server. I listen people what they say and the things i do are not selfish. You think i came after you for myself? When i was only one alive i just could disconnect and make maps to change, but i chose not to cause others players. And i knew you gonna ban me, but still i was trying to discuss with you. My teacher in high school said: "I'm right even if i'm not right, and i'm always right." Never been good with authorities Smile. And my friend told me that you can't tell people how to act no matter right or wrong. He was right. I'm sorry if i offended some people. This apologize includes you too, but only as human not as admin.

I have more than 300000 points at score table, over 100k/d, almost 600h (God, that much Huh), won every single map, won maps playing all by myself, took thousands of screenshots etc. This game has to offer me nothing more. Besides i haven't play that much in past 7 days, if i played at all. The thing that's gonna miss me most is talking to other players, telling bad jokes etc. I was regular blabber mouth, so forgive me for that.

And at the end i thank you Fabio for everything, but there is no need to unban me, cause if i run into him again, and he does same thing, i'll loose my temper again and we'll ended where we started.

I'll just drop in sometimes to post pictures cause i made promises if that's OK.

And this is no whining, it's text from an adult. "With great power comes great responsibility", shame you don't have one.

Sorry for long text, MrGood
Dear Mr.Good...i never kicking players for glitching..because its the mapmaker who must fix the problem/bugs,and Jeeps are part of the game...and if i override u whit a Jeep give me lots of fun...because u hate it..

ps i am admin in 5 servers...feel free to join
(12-02-2013, 10:41 PM)Ron*** Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Mr.Good...i never kicking players for glitching..because its the mapmaker who must fix the problem/bugs,and Jeeps are part of the game...and if i override u whit a Jeep give me lots of fun...because u hate it..

ps i am admin in 5 servers...feel free to join

So i assume you will continue with the way you do, can't say i'm surprised. But try not to hit others too many times with jeeps or glitch game too many times, cause many players don't like it and they will say something you don't like and get banned too.

If jeeps are part of the game and you can hit me with them whenever you like, does this mean i can destroy them whenever i like? This is also part of the game. Or doesn't? Well at least the ones you are trying to get into?

Cause of this you got mad at me and threatened me with ban.
Why don't you ask other admins how to behave in situations like this? I know two of them who said players doing so will be kicked.
And yet you are doing opposite. And said you are enjoying cause i hate it? What's wrong with you? You think you gonna hurt me doing this?

You know why i stopped destroying jeeps? Cause i saw Archangel, Der Schnitter and some other few just standing by side and looking at mess we made. I felt shame for what i did, believe it or not. Didn't do it cause i was intimidated by your threats.

And you are admin in 5 server, which is nice number. Are you listening what people has to say in those servers, or you do as you like? Like in this one? You became admin cause you like the power, don't you? Well, that's the impression i have, you are just showing off. Am i wrong? Then prove it.

As for your invitation, i would accept it, but it wasn't sincere was it?

We can do this writing forever, but it's rude toward Fabio and other folks. So you have 3 choices: we can end this, we can continue discussion via PM if you can be decent and sincere in your writings, or you can ban me from here too. Up to you chief.

MrGood
Mr Good u always complaining...maybe u play to much Zombies ? and now u act like 1..

If bugs,glitches,other stuff reported...the get fixed...kicking ppl because the map ist correct is not fair in my opion ...thats why i dont kick them...i can move players...its friendlyer

hf
(12-03-2013, 03:21 AM)Ron*** Wrote: [ -> ]Mr Good u always complaining...maybe u play to much Zombies ? and now u act like 1..

If bugs,glitches,other stuff reported...the get fixed...kicking ppl because the map ist correct is not fair in my opion ...thats why i dont kick them...i can move players...its friendlyer

hf

Now i act like one? This is pointless. Everything i wrote down, you just don't get it do you? Like talking to a brick wall.
Luckily, you are in minority. Do whatever you like, i'm done with you, for good.
It is dissallowed to abuse glitches/bugs/mistakes in maps!! MrGood is right here.
I'll remove the Jeeps unless not everyone is abusing them including you Ron.

You're an admin and really shouldnt do that.

Think on that
glitches/bugs/mistakes must be fixed...the map Dock,u can make the map soo,that nobody can bug the Hitlers...and Jeeps...its only fun whit mr Good..lol
And if there are bugs which arent fixed, it is still strictly forbidden to abuse them!!!!!
And admins shouldnt do that anyway!

Nothing more to say...

#closed
I'm not directly against using glitches/bugs/mistakes.
But if it is used to irritate other players.
Than the right precautions should be applied to the player who uses it.

Thereby not all glitches/bugs/mistakes can be fixed.
For some bugs you need to rewrite the whole code which takes a lot of time.
Time most people don't have or want to spend on it.

As admin you should tread players as you would like to be treated.
I have see it to often that people getting punished (also in real-life) without letting them to tell there side of the story.
A story always has two sides.
So try to see/get both sides of a story before you judge.