Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: New Map Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Map name: Riptide
Size: Small/Medium
Idea of the map: There is two islands connected by a bridge and one island has a dock for a boat. Also, the islands have tiki huts or some sort of shelter surrounded by palm trees.
Idea is cool, if you will find a mapper.. Or make it yourself? 1 Would be very cool! 1
(04-04-2016, 07:58 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Idea is cool, if you will find a mapper.. Or make it yourself? 1 Would be very cool! 1

I want to make it but I need a lot of help...
Maybe, can you help me?
Oh well, I'm a bad mapper... and I didn't do it for ages. And with ages I mean ages LOL
(04-04-2016, 08:02 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Oh well, I'm a bad mapper... and I didn't do it for ages. And with ages I mean ages LOL

Well maybe, can you teach me then I could do the rest on my own?
I could do that.. Join me on Teamspeak
(04-04-2016, 08:11 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]I could do that.. Join me on Teamspeak
I will when I get a chance.
(04-04-2016, 08:17 PM)Reussi Wrote: [ -> ]

I use the program called CoD Radiant, I will find you a link to a real download of it, lots of scams and lots of viruses if you download the wrong one.  Not an easy program at all, I'm still getting used to it Tongue  Dodgy 39
(04-09-2016, 09:58 PM)Short7 Wrote: [ -> ]

I use the program called CoD Radiant, I will find you a link to a real download of it, lots of scams and lots of viruses if you download the wrong one.  Not an easy program at all, I'm still getting used to it Tongue  Dodgy 39

Make maps for us 1
(04-10-2016, 12:49 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2016, 09:58 PM)Short7 Wrote: [ -> ]

Make maps for us 1

I talked to him, he said that we will make a map together.
(04-10-2016, 12:59 AM)Reussi Wrote: [ -> ]I talked to him, he said that we will make a map together.

Great Idea 1 Can't wait hehehe
Before you get carried away. This map sounds very similar to one that already exists. I used to play it on the GITS server a few years ago and it is laid out more or less how Reussi explains it. Problem is, I can't remember what it's called, I can't find it among the old maps on my PC (I have quite a few - 1.9GB worth)! I even had a search around on the free map sites for CODUO and couldn't see it. Good luck anyway with the project.

I also tried launching maps to see if it was in one of the packs on my PC but script errors.
(04-12-2016, 09:41 PM)Connection Interrupted Wrote: [ -> ]Before you get carried away. This map sounds very similar to one that already exists. I used to play it on the GITS server a few years ago and it is laid out more or less how Reussi explains it. Problem is, I can't remember what it's called, I can't find it among the old maps on my PC (I have quite a few - 1.9GB worth)! I even had a search around on the free map sites for CODUO and couldn't see it. Good luck anyway with the project.

I also tried launching maps to see if it was in one of the packs on my PC but script errors.
Well, if there is a map like the one I explained. Hopefully, I will make a better version of it... xD
Oh yes you will 21
Hey reussi, it sounds good man 113 !! You can extract some ideas Idea from here. I like this map, you can make something like tunnel but version "bridge" 

http://modsonline.com/Downloads-full-1166.html

[Image: f29e5a30f7.jpeg]

Good luck!!  Wink 1
Pages: 1 2