Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: hi guys can i join MODS ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
you all know me as ZEUS ingame im a new player started last month im 19 years of age and really would like to be part of MODS clan 38
Hey,

maybe introduce yourself a bit.. So everyone knows who you are, where you are from, etc etc 1

Cool picture by the way haha 1 10

-Fabio
Accept him.He is a great guy
We want to know more abouy you!!  63  45
hi Zeus....tell uss more about u ?
LOLZ im from south africa guys XD here we do stuff like hunting fishing i bought myself R/C toys they are fun i have quadrocopter , nitro cars , choppers , and a flying bird XD hahaha lmao next on list is a plane and a boat , you wanna know something cool im actually viking bloodline XD... where my ginger beard comes from lol people call me red beard haha so weird , My name is Marko said like a "k" and not a "c" haha people always get confused , yeah... anything you wanna know ask me  XP im open to questions  113
16 im a party animal :Smile haha i love to party with everyone , im not a steriotypical person im friends with people who are friends to me XD , im a food junkie XD cant go without my meats haha in south africa we call it "braai" so much fun to be "braaing" a delicious steak with a few beers and enjoying the moment XD  20 now im hungry again XD hahaha . i dont know how i came up on this zombies but glad i did haha its much fun and awesome mod! 10/10 from me for mod.
We want pictures of you and your R/C toys 21

Welcome to the Clan anyway 1 Put MODS tag infront of your name!
Be active, invite new players and have fun 1

-Fabio
Yeeeaaaayy we have an Olympian South African God among us Smile Welcome Zeus to the party !
lol thx guys XD haha true south african spirit maybe my child "ARES" will join the squad in the future  Smile lol hope the server is online for a long time
Welcome to MODS Clan ZEUS
(03-14-2016, 10:40 PM)ZEUS Wrote: [ -> ]lol thx guys XD haha true south african spirit maybe my child "ARES" will join the squad in the future  Smile lol hope the server is online for a long time
Awesome haha
Server will stay online for a long time 1

But we still want pictures of you and your toys haha 21
XD Fabio will take some soon and send lols... i tried to attach a pic of my trophy large mouth bass but file size too large  Huh lol XD
Gooood 1

Upload pictures here: modsImg
[Image: b63fb7.jpeg]
Pages: 1 2