Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Servers will stay ONLINE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello RotU-Players!

I'm proud to tell you some good news!
In the last days I noticed there are so many players who really are addicted to RotU and love it. I analyzed the statistics and active players and the amount of players is nearly incredible!

- Every day we have connections of over 120 different players
- Every day we get 10 new players joining our server
- Every day there are far over 500.000 killed Zombies!
- More than 20 Million upgrade points are spent every day
- Averange amount of 10 players the last 7 days!
- Top player like MrGood have a K/D of nearly 100: click

Also if I want to stop with it, I just can't. It is unimaginable if the RotU server would just disappear.
All the players on my server and all the work and time I spent to get as well known as today would just be gone.

I don't want that to happen! And that's just your fault. YOU are awesome. THANKS for being part of the amazing RotU-Croud!
The server is kept online by YOUR donations and YOUR help for spotting failures, bugs, improvments and new admins.

I just can say THANKS.

But what I really need are YOUR donations. Without them nothing will work... So please help us, help the community, help me!

I will do everything possible to keep the servers online. If you have any improvents or wishes for the next RotU update, please feel free to post it in this thread.
Next awesome update is incomming!
I will also update the forums to fit to the RotU mod (pretty outdated at the moment...).

To keep the servers and website online I will still need your help.
What I really need are donations.
If everyone of you could donate a low amount via PayPal, I will be able to pay for the servers.
Any donators "buy" a part of the server and have the right to ask me for admin permissions.
Admins are needed to create a great community on server and in the forums.

If you are awesome and want to help me, please donate to the following PayPal-Account:
fabio@modszombies.com

Currently we aren't enought admins. Please feel free to apply (E-Mail: fabio@modszombies.com).

My offer for buying the whole MODS-Clan (including servers and everything else) is still buyable. If you are interested feel free to contact me via PM or E-Mail (fabio@modszombies.com).

I wish you all a nice evening and good luck fighting against the zombie apocalypse!

Yours,

Fabio Rolleyes
That's fantastic. Thanks Fabio, and thanks to all the donors out there.

I'll see if I can donate some money to help the server.
Hello DeathShot,

thanks for your feedback.

Donators are really required at the moment and it would be great if you can find some more donators!

Thanks
Hi Fabs,my donation coming soon grtz Ron Nice weekend to all !!
That would be awesome!
(10-23-2013, 11:27 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Hello RotU-Players!

I'm proud to tell you some good news!
In the last days I noticed there are so many players who really are addicted to RotU and love it. I analyzed the statistics and active players and the amount of players is nearly incredible!

- Every day we have connections of over 120 different players
- Every day we get 10 new players joining our server
- Every day there are far over 500.000 killed Zombies!
- More than 20 Million upgrade points are spent every day
- Averange amount of 10 players the last 7 days!
- Top player like MrGood have a K/D of nearly 100: click

Also if I want to stop with it, I just can't. It is unimaginable if the RotU server would just disappear.
All the players on my server and all the work and time I spent to get as well known as today would just be gone.

I don't want that to happen! And that's just your fault. YOU are awesome. THANKS for being part of the amazing RotU-Croud!
The server is kept online by YOUR donations and YOUR help for spotting failures, bugs, improvments and new admins.

I just can say THANKS.

But what I really need are YOUR donations. Without them nothing will work... So please help us, help the community, help me!

I will do everything possible to keep the servers online. If you have any improvents or wishes for the next RotU update, please feel free to post it in this thread.
Next awesome update is incomming!
I will also update the forums to fit to the RotU mod (pretty outdated at the moment...).

To keep the servers and website online I will still need your help.
What I really need are donations.
If everyone of you could donate a low amount via PayPal, I will be able to pay for the servers.
Any donators "buy" a part of the server and have the right to ask me for admin permissions.
Admins are needed to create a great community on server and in the forums.

If you are awesome and want to help me, please donate to the following PayPal-Account:
fabio@modszombies.com

Currently we aren't enought admins. Please feel free to apply (E-Mail: fabio@modszombies.com).

My offer for buying the whole MODS-Clan (including servers and everything else) is still buyable. If you are interested feel free to contact me via PM or E-Mail (fabio@modszombies.com).

I wish you all a nice evening and good luck fighting against the zombie apocalypse!

Yours,

Fabio Rolleyes

Can You update this stats pls 1
count me in, i love RoTu so my donation is comming up 1