Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Premium Subscription
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Englisch
2. German

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Survivors,

first of all thank you very much for playing RotU and a special Thanks to everyone who supports us in any way

Keeping this awesome community alive requires a lot of work to do.
It also requires high costs to host the servers, websites and everything else that belongs to this.

To handle these costs, I introduced Premium. The idea was simple: Pay once - have advantages - support me to host the server
There was just one problem which I didn't think about before: You only support me once, the server has to be supported monthly.

Due to the lack of donations I'm now going to introduce the Premium Subscription.

Everyone who ordered Premium within the last 3 months will have 1 more month of Premium.
Everyone else who ordered Premium before this time will have 2 more weeks of Premium.

You can order one of the following Plans:
  • 1 Month Subscription: 5 €
  • 3 Months Subscription: 10 €

If you don't pay for your subscription within the last week of the period, the Premium will be disabled.

For every payment you will get 50 Coins!

You can change your subscription plan after each period. 
Example: Your last week of 3 Months Period began -> You can order the 1 Month subscription OR the 3 Months subscription.

The system will go live within the next week.

I know this step is not in the interest for all of you, but at least it helps us to keep the server online FOR YOU!
This is going to keep the community alive! This makes us able to offer you this server, this website and these players!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In case you did not realize yet:
If you don't help us, the server will go offline. Forever !!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help us, help the community.

Best Regards
Fabio

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo Leute,

zu aller erst ein großes Danke, dass du bei uns auf dem Server spielst Danke an jeden, der uns in irgendeiner Art und Weise unterstützt

Um diese Gemeinschaft am leben zu halten, ist sehr viel Arbeit nötig.
Es entstehen monatlich hohe Kosten um Server und Website online zu halten.

Um diese Kosten zu bewältigen, habe ich Premium eingeführt. Die Idee war simpel: Einmal bezahlen - Vorteile haben - den Server unterstützen.
Es gab nur ein problem, über das ich vorher nicht nachdachte: Man unterstützt nur einmal, der Server braucht aber monatlich Unterstützung.

Aufgrund der fehlenden Spenden, stelle ich jetzt das Premium Abo vor.

Jeder, der Premium in den letzten 3 Monaten bestellt hat, bekommt noch einen Monat Premium.
Jeder, der Premium vor diesen 3 Monaten bestellt hat, bekommen noch 2 Wochen Premium.

Du kannst die folgenden Pläne bestellen:
  • 1 Monat Abo: 5 €
  • 3 Monate Abo: 10 €

Wenn du nicht für dein Abo in der letzten Woche der Periode bezahlst, wird dein premium deaktiviert.

Für jede Bestellung bekommst du 50 Coins!

Du kannst deine Bestellung nach jeder Periode ändern
Beispiel: Die letzte Woche deiner 3-Monate-Periode hat begonnen -> Du kannst nun das 1 Monat Abo bestellen ODER das 3 Monate Abo.

Das System wird nächste Woche live gehen.

Ich weiß, dass dieser Schritt nicht im Interess von allen ist, aber es hilft uns zumindest, den Server FÜR DICH online zu halten!
Dies wird die Gemeinschaft am Leben halten! Dies macht es uns möglich diesen Server, diese Website und diese Spieler für euch anzubieten!

Falls du es bis jetzt noch nicht realisiert hast:
Wenn du uns nicht hilfst, wird der Server offline gehen. Für Immer !!!

Hilf uns, hilf der Community.

Viele Grüße
Fabio
Premium Subscription is active now! Check your Premium on your profile: https://modszombies.com/page-playerstats/
need to setup a stop order arrangement Fabio ..can you give out details or not?
What do you mean?
How much for Year?
There is no 1 year plan
It's 40 Euro. Just got to pay in 4, 10 euro installments... 10
1 month 5 EUR
3 month 10 EUR (10/15 calculated 0,6667 * 3 month * 5 EUR)
1 year 26.67 EUR ( 10*4*0,6667)

So a life time subscription is,
(26.67 * 100 * 0,6667) = 1778.09 EUR

Buy it, Its a bargain !!!!

Mr F "<..>"
(02-10-2016, 08:26 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean?

Arrange with the bank to pay you a monthly instalment of 5 euros so not having to worry about reapplying each month,,,,but don't worry that wont work because I wont get my free 50 coins !
(03-09-2016, 06:49 PM)Forau Wrote: [ -> ]1 month 5 EUR
3 month 10 EUR (10/15 calculated 0,6667 * 3 month * 5 EUR)
1 year 26.67 EUR ( 10*4*0,6667)

So a life time subscription is,
(26.67 * 100 * 0,6667) = 1778.09 EUR

Buy it, Its a bargain !!!!

Mr F "<..>"

good to see your still around mr F  I knew you couldn't stay away for long lol
(03-14-2016, 02:27 AM)vulgus Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2016, 08:26 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean?

Arrange with the bank to pay you a monthly instalment of 5 euros so not having to worry about reapplying each month,,,,but don't worry that wont work because I wont get my free 50 coins !

If this is the only solution for you we can talk about it..