Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: I was unjustifying permanently banned by the Admin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have been banned from RotU for a very inexcusable reason. The admin banned me because I was running people over with the Jeep on the "Base" map. Little did he/she know that I wasn't attempting to kill anyone on that map nor did I intent to do so. I was given no warning to stop this, I got banned when I started putting my jeep in circles which harmed no one because they were trying to shoot my jeep and were in the way of the jeep for no apparent reason. Remember that I did not intent to kill anyone while I was driving with the jeeps in circles, if the admin cares that much to ban people unjustifiably then his role as admin should not be there.

So please, unban me and investigate what he is doing.
Hey,

i unbanned you because i knwo you are a nice player Smile

Who banned you? So i can ask the admin about it..

Greets
Fabio
(10-14-2013, 06:47 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

Greets
Fabio

Thank you Fabio.

The name of the person I do not know fully, but he is definitely |MODS|

I think he is German or something, his name being with |MODS| Der

It's all I can remember about his name sadly his name is confusing or not English I think.
I think he was Der Schnitter. But he's a nice admin and he kicks/bans only when needed.

(10-14-2013, 08:48 PM)Death{-*-}$hot Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2013, 06:47 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

Greets
Fabio

Thank you Fabio.

The name of the person I do not know fully, but he is definitely |MODS|

I think he is German or something, his name being with |MODS| Der

It's all I can remember about his name sadly his name is confusing or not English I think.

I kicked players for teamkilling with jeeps too. Always used !warn first and at the second !warn, they got autobanned for 5 minutes.