Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Cant join anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think i have tried months to join. I have tried everything i could think of. I have deleted many times whole Modsrotuv1 folder but nothing helps. It just wont download all files. And i even did download some files myself from website and copied there but still when i try to join it tries to start download same files that already are in folder. Totally hopeless.
Clean up the uo and main folder from maps and mods. That might help. Then delete modsrotuv1 again and download from website or gameserver.
Cod (UO) doesn't like to have to load a lot of files. The files that COD tries to load are from the UO folder and the MOD folder.
Most of the time it keeps hanging in a download loop.

Probably just by removing some files from the UO folder your problems will be solved.
You can also create a new folder in UO and move the files to there, if you want to keep them (note: These files also won't be loaded by COD anymore, you have to put them back in the UO folder).
I did delete all mods and now started downloading again but didnt help. So only chance i got that i delete again all and uninstall game and install it all and try. 

It tries download files that already have been downloaded its strange.

This error comes often in console when downloading: net_getpacket: wsanotinitialised
aint a duplicate folder some were...?
Send me your Teamviewer ID and PW as a private message, I will try to help you 1
And how about the UO folder?

These Files have to stay in the UO folder.
[Image: c4c26d3e.png]

All others PK3 files are maps (or some could be mods) and can be (re)moved without problems.

With Windows 7 and UAC on, programs can't normally store files in the "Program files" map.
They get stored it in: C:\Users\ (Username) \AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ (orignal path to program)
AppData is a hidden folder.
The issue is solved 1 Thanks soldier for the explanation!