Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Inactivity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. Bad news. Yesterday my dad told me he doesn't want me in his life anymore - He wants to get rid of everything to do with my mom.. This has quite litteraly broke me, so I won't be playing as much as i planned on doing. I'm sorry! I will be fully back soon though.
Very sorry for you Femme, it'll get better. Good luck with everything.
(11-20-2015, 02:55 PM)FemmeFatal Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. Bad news. Yesterday my dad told me he doesn't want me in his life anymore - He wants to get rid of everything to do with my mom.. This has quite litteraly broke me, so I won't be playing as much as i planned on doing. I'm sorry! I will be fully back soon though.

I m sorry! I think I know how you feel Femme! If you want to talk to someone I think we all are here!
Thanks guys! I appreciate it, I will play some tonight
I'm sorry for you.. I can imagine how you feel. But it will be better soon! Time cures nearly everything.
If you need someone to talk we are all here for you
Sorry to hear this Lisa seems like your a victim of the 'fallout' between your parents.
I appreciate the support guys, thanks
Long over due... But I'm back  21 Well.. Have been! I didn't realize this post got so many replies.
Welcome back Smile Glad to see you playing again 1
(11-07-2020, 07:30 PM)Short7 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Smile Glad to see you playing again 1

Thanks! Glad to be back. :-)
(11-08-2020, 04:26 PM)FemmeFatal Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2020, 07:30 PM)Short7 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Smile Glad to see you playing again 1

You really have been inactive for 5 years?
(11-09-2020, 01:55 AM)$ECTE[V3] Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2020, 04:26 PM)FemmeFatal Wrote: [ -> ]

You really have been inactive for 5 years?

Yep i'm afraid so. Catching up though
I'm sorry to hear that Lisa I hope everything is fine now btw I'm late sorry and glad to get u back
(11-16-2020, 06:05 AM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry to hear that Lisa I hope everything is fine now btw I'm late sorry and glad to get u back

Thanks! Everything is more then fine now :-)
Glad to hear that