Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Update in October
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello,

today we released a new update with small changes. You probably have to get used to them first in order to survive 1
  • Puking Zombies: They puke on the ground when dying. Don't run over the puke or you will get damaged. (Like the toxic fog)
  • Pseudo Wave: Only Hitlers now. Pseudo Hitlers die instantly and explode. They give 1 Point. The real Hitlers have more health and give normal points. They don't explode
  • Nazi Bitch: 2 Hitlers protect the Nazi Bitch now. You need to knife the Bitch first. Then shoot her and if she is dead you can kill the Hitlers by shooting. Notice: The Hitlers won't take any damage if the Bitch is still alive!
  • Stealer Wave: The coins are splitted to 2 spots now. Players also need to split in order to protect both spots. The rest is as normal

Notice: The zombies aren't faster than before! Just imagination! The speed hasn't been changed!

Please leave a quick answer if you like the new update! If you don't like it, please leave us a comment and new suggestions!

Greets
- Fabio
great job.....cant wait to play today !

must wait ....grrrr somany things to do today

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
With two hitlers therapy will canot have helga in bed Sad
Enginers had change too ?
(10-16-2015, 02:31 PM)Capt Jeremy (FR) Wrote: [ -> ]With two hitlers therapy will canot have helga in bed Sad

Lol I will try jeremy! Don't worry about that!! 77

@Fabio   really good job!  113 41 41 53
Can't wait to see the changes,gj noob Heart  Blush
(10-16-2015, 05:42 PM){BA}Aggy Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to see the changes,gj noob Heart  Blush

Go Go Go
Can't wait until I get the chance to download everything!
Başarılı. Sevdim.  21 113 77
Realy 109

SmallPenis
IlikeSex
ShavedVagina
BiGJhonny (discussable)
DoubleD (discussable)

You couldn't come up with better names for the bots. 17

I know it fun to make sexual jokes sometimes.
But in my opinion this is a bit to much.
Fabio wave 17 is so so so hard Huh , i think removing hitler's booms everything will be ok!!   77 77
(10-16-2015, 09:26 PM)Soldier . . . Wrote: [ -> ]Realy 109

SmallPenis
IlikeSex
ShavedVagina
BiGJhonny (discussable)
DoubleD (discussable)

You couldn't come up with better names for the bots. 17

I know it fun to make sexual jokes sometimes.
But in my opinion this is a bit to much.
Maybe FabioSmallPenis
TherapyLikeSex

AggyShavedVagina
Maybe this ? ^^
I agree with therapy wave 17 is way to strong.

It's as if you are fighting against Helga and 2x the Hitler of round 9 (even a bit stronger) together.
The Hitler's have to become more as some kind of assistants zombies instead of a bit less powerful Helga.

@jeremy, you forgot JeremyDoubleD Wink
Lololol jeremy 21
And yes both therapy and soldier are right,having those 2 Hitlers close to her,it makes it more difficult to hit her,and deaths become much more
(10-16-2015, 08:24 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

today we released a new update with small changes. You probably have to get used to them first in order to survive 1

Greets
- Fabio

I'm sure that fabio has modelled the new zombie movement on the comedian Lee Evans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSr8Hq8EotY
Pages: 1 2 3 4