Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: skeleton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... i guess the skeletons are dead...?
Did I take them out again? Probably because of MAX_GAMESTATE_CHARS ... don't know
Yeah where are the skeleton 20 , i miss them (and i think i'm not alone ;Wink  ), especialy some ppl were enjoying doing bad things with them behind church 13 hahah so i could be back ? 77 77 63 59
Yeah, maybe you right fabio.
I guess you have to remove something or we get that again.
Good Focus Mr. Forau..............
I will add them again and then we hope it won't give us MAX_GAMESTATE_CHARS 1
First Maybe remove something we do not use ,
so it doesnt over load
We can test first with the model and if it doesn't work we need to remove something 13
I wish I knew the godly powers of modding and codes. Most of the time idk what the hell yall are talking about.

Lmao learning!
(09-29-2015, 10:13 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]I will add them again and then we hope it won't give us MAX_GAMESTATE_CHARS 1

Fabio - Just add the skull so it's like a ghostly floating apparition with no body. Or, as happens with skeletons, lose a limb or two so it has to hop about or has only one hand to scratch its' own arse. That way, if it has to be a head shot kill if there is only a head and cuts down on the graphics overload?

[Image: latest?cb=20100421161224]

Could be a whole new level with skulls only? Get them coming at you at different speeds?
Fabio can remove the chopper gunner or it can be cheaper, (maybe 5 or 7 coins) if it is cheaper, people will enjoy it, better much better, when you buy chopper gunner, it stay one or sometimes one and half wave, we can't enjoy it! Angry
(09-30-2015, 02:55 PM)therapy Wrote: [ -> ]Fabio can remove the chopper gunner or it can be cheaper, (maybe 5 or 7 coins) if it is cheaper, people will enjoy it, better much better, when you buy chopper gunner, it stay one or sometimes one and half wave, we can't enjoy it! Angry

It's already removed at the moment 13