Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Connection Interrupted's Day Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mr Forau. Meerkats

[Image: 2015_02_08_125_sm.jpg]

I also photographed  Asia Otters. We weren't allowed to go in with the Otters because they bite!

[Image: 2015_02_08_134_sm.jpg]

Managed to snap the Ringtailed Lemurs.

[Image: 2015_02_08_091_sm.jpg]
Cool
Cute 1 Awwww
I like the R.T. Lemurs
(09-25-2015, 09:35 PM)Forau Wrote: [ -> ]I like the R.T. Lemurs

They are on a wildlife park about an hours drive from where I live. They used to have all the animals in cages so you couldn't get near the more human friendly ones. Now, you can walk among them but they are in much larger enclosures behind double gates like an airlock. The Lemur photo is taken from about 2 metres away but earlier we had them walking around between us less than a metre away. As you may notice, the otter (there are actually 2 in the enclosure, both boys!), was photographed through the glass window but it was still great to be that close to them. BTW, the zoo keeper tells me they are looking for 2 female Asian Otters for them, so if you have a couple swimming around a river near you.... Wish I had taken my SLR camera and not the compact but I hadn't realised we could get that close.

Capybara - If you like a good laugh look at the images on Google search using the words "capybara pet uk"!!!

[Image: 2015_02_08_111_Capibara_sm.jpg]

Giant Tortoise - This one is about 1 metre from the tip of its nose to the back end of the shell.

[Image: 2015_02_08_114_Giant_Tortoise_sm.jpg]
The pictures are good quality ,
well done.
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on at all lately, since school started I haven't had any down time with school and sports and everything. I hope to be on again soon, see you guys later!
(09-27-2015, 06:41 AM)Long7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on at all lately, since school started I haven't had any down time with school and sports and everything. I hope to be on again soon, see you guys later!

lol why do you post this here?
Welcome back anyway...