Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Trust ... Fabio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Fabio ... It s Jetfire . M8 i never thot that u will doute me because of a prediculess discussion with NexxioN . U know that u asked me for a cd key that no one have ... I asked able he said no then i found NexxioN online so i told him i ll distroy server if u give me ur cd key ... I was just tricking him to get his cd key .
I hope i get ur trust back man . And why would i do anything to the server if i become admin ? u know i hate kaje11 . I was banned on zombies and u can ask old players . I make map and recruit players and then i do somthing bad to server ? i hope u understand why i said that to NexxioN .

Thanks for reading!

Jetfire
Angel
to me its so hardly to read it ><
too many eng words i dont understand xD
(07-07-2012, 07:01 PM)welfi123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Fabio ... It s Jetfire . M8 i never thot that u will doute me because of a prediculess discussion with NexxioN . U know that u asked me for a cd key that no one have ... I asked able he said no then i found NexxioN online so i told him i ll distroy server if u give me ur cd key ... I was just tricking him to get his cd key .
I hope i get ur trust back man . And why would i do anything to the server if i become admin ? u know i hate kaje11 . I was banned on zombies and u can ask old players . I make map and recruit players and then i do somthing bad to server ? i hope u understand why i said that to NexxioN .

Thanks for reading!

Jetfire

Why can be someone be a fagg like that? Screw you....
Domo use Google translate Wink it helps alot Smile

why u don't buy a new cd-key >.< it's like 5euro for a new 1..
Ye man, i got 4 cd keys, hehe 1
2 here Smile
13 this image didnt seem to work lol
(07-07-2012, 07:01 PM)welfi123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Fabio ... It s Jetfire . M8 i never thot that u will doute me because of a prediculess discussion with NexxioN . U know that u asked me for a cd key that no one have ... I asked able he said no then i found NexxioN online so i told him i ll distroy server if u give me ur cd key ... I was just tricking him to get his cd key .

Thanks for reading!

Jetfire

hmmm wasn't NexxioN that guy in brax zombie mod?