Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Димитриј Атанасов Црнevskи

Good morning.

I would like to propose a new update for the server:
1) Use the mortar as a weapon and that is not the server to manage it.
2) The thrower should have infinite ammo.
3) The ability to use vehicles (And if you want to add even helicopter) which consists of using it to pay for a round.
4) The availability to use binoculars to call the artiglierria.
5) The presence of female uniforms (For example, at the beginning, as soon as you enter the server, the console will ask a question: "Are you male or female?" - If you answer "Female" uniform will be, forever, female or male unlike how you answered), to make the game more sexy.
6) Camouflage for weapons and uniforms in outdoor maps, that is, in the woods, etc.
7) Much easier to earn points.
8) Top of the map you find yourself in a small room, and then with points breakouts different parts of the map, such as Call of Duty World at War and others.
9) You can use artillery.

I hope these ideas are pretty, and we'll catch you next time.

Maj.Dimitrij S.A.S.Commando
Thanks for the post.

1. Would be too overpowered as a portable weapon...
2. the flame thrower? It nearly has unlimited ammo
3. On base it was possible, but somehow the zombies get bugged from that.. need to check that :/
4. Artillery would be pretty same to mortar
5. Useless
6. Useless
7. It is really easy i think
8. Don't know what you mean?
9. Look at 4.

@ARC, why did you delete your post? lol
Cause after I've reread it, I kinda had the  opinion that I destroyed this discussion lol
What Dimitrij means at 8 is that what we had in map night on zom v3.
Several rooms are blocked and you need to spending points to remove the blockade, so that everybody get access unlocked room.
@Fabio, Just maybe one thing: I noticed the amount of rounds for the mortar has been reduced to 3. Which is kinda low for 50k points as its price.
Maybe give it 5 rounds? That'd make it 10k each. Seems for fair imo.
(07-19-2015, 06:27 PM)ARC Wrote: [ -> ]@Fabio, Just maybe one thing: I noticed the amount of rounds for the mortar has been reduced to 3. Which is kinda low for 50k points as its price.

Yes, that will be changed to 5 1
(07-20-2015, 08:20 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2015, 06:27 PM)ARC Wrote: [ -> ]@Fabio, Just maybe one thing: I noticed the amount of rounds for the mortar has been reduced to 3. Which is kinda low for 50k points as its price.

Yes, that will be changed to 5 1
Cool thanks!!