Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Ideas???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys Denny is Back!!!!!

Fue IDEAS......(I know may be old one for you but lets do it something New to no get players bored)

1. When blue Cross give you Points example 50K should be count as weel to your XP

2. Premium players should have more then 1 map (warehouse) where is secret places to Go

3. Server  need urgently New Weapons

4. May need create new Wave

5. Engeneer shoud have something  when is Blue Bar full

6. Fue maps from COD 5 Zombie mod is very Good and i thing players will like them on ur server

7. And main POINT I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS hehehehehe (But not a Gay) Wink Heart Idea 7 53
(07-13-2015, 02:00 PM)Denny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys Denny is Back!!!!!

Fue IDEAS......(I know may be old one for you but lets do it something New to no get players bored)

1. When blue Cross give you Points example 50K should be count as weel to your XP

2. Premium players should have more then 1 map (warehouse) where is secret places to Go

6. Fue maps from COD 5 Zombie mod is very Good and i thing players will like them on ur server

7. And main POINT I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS hehehehehe (But not a Gay) Wink Heart Idea 7 53

Oh Denny, that's really old lol

1. Nope. For sure no XP for collecting ...
2. Maybe witht he new Maps I am doing at the moment
3. Not really worth it because it is F&%(ing much work
4. We were thinking about that, maybe not a new wave, but zombies that destory turrets
5. I think they do, don't they? Anyway they get enough points
6. New maps are incomming, but much work...
7. Glad yo still love me.

I know it m8 it is very OLD Ideas but also server like now is old about 5-6 months now and i thing will be nice every 5-6 month changeing Server waves and change fue things.... you know what i mean ;Wink ...... but you can say i trying HARD heheheheh

8. Revive Kit i think if you use Revive kit will be cool if that Kill will delete from statistic Wink
8. Nope
(07-13-2015, 09:02 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]8. Nope

I STILL LOVE YOU....... ahahahahah
Engineers refill full ammo when their bar is full. And do we have a secret room??

And please forgive my blunt comment but it seems you ask quite a lot but do very little.
Are you talking about me? Smile
(07-13-2015, 10:06 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about me? Smile

"you do very little"... what do you think 10

Obviously not.
(07-13-2015, 11:47 PM)ARC Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2015, 10:06 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about me? Smile

"you do very little"... what do you think 10

Obviously not.

Haha better for you 10 Smile