Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: New wepons & Monsters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think you find a few things (weapons & monsters) that even can be applied on your game fabio 1

I have my own videos from older DOOM 3, with some ideas ,but.... this clip is more feeling with an audience.

First of all i like to thank ID for making this game & developing it for so many years, and for you all DOOM gamers out there , ...
we all feel love for this..... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7g6BfvU6A8
You know what would be interesting? Some sort of special Zombie (for in mixed, chaos & final wave) that can disable your turrets. Obviously only a few of these kind of zombies should spawn or in a matter of seconds, all turrets would be gone. But I believe it would deffo increase the challenge.
Never thought of the turret killer, maybe the engineer has to repair it?
Ha, great idea 10 And engineers can repair or upgrade them again 1
Sounds perfect
well, suggested it some time long ago,
but, ...
The engineer have 8 grenades and now even a ammo box. You have to lower the turret hit points, repair & upgrade may be half. It generates to much points.
Just look at game statistics for engineers, always on top. Other classes/players dont have a spitting chance to score.
They should, i believe in classes more equal for teamwork what the game should be based on to survive.

Or do we remove the other classes and we all play engineer, then you can make more zombie models, weapons and other items?
(07-07-2015, 11:32 AM)Forau Wrote: [ -> ]well, suggested it some time long ago,
but, ...
The engineer have 8 grenades and now even a ammo box. You have to lower the turret hit points, repair & upgrade may be half. It generates to much points.
Just look at game statistics for engineers, always on top. Other classes/players dont have a spitting chance to score.
They should, i believe in classes more equal for teamwork what the game should be based on to survive.

Or do we remove the other classes and we all play engineer, then you can make more zombie models, weapons and other items?

He does have a point. I'll be honest, I prefer playing as engineer cause I can harvest lots of points through turrets. Which is indeed not really fair compared to other classes. Maybe if we take a way a few features like the ammo box and replace it with the turret fix?
IMO removing the ammobox form engineer would be good. I think it detracts from most people playing Armorer. Right now I only have points in and play three different characters, medic, engineer, and scout. Out of the three I find the scout to be lacking big time.
(07-07-2015, 05:16 PM)Evil_EdwardO Wrote: [ -> ]Out of the three I find the scout to be lacking big time.

I disagree. The scout is a perfect class in boss-rounds. The stealth ability is perfect for these round. Maybe if there could be done some improvements to make it more attractive.

Now, where I find a problem is the heavy class. This class is explained in the guide as the most difficult class. Cause of the low HP but the "fast money, Fast Life". Now it kinda bothers me that I have to butcher an entire army of zombies first, at a disadvantage in terms of HP towards other players, and only be able to use the ability for a matter of time. Maybe set this option as the highest skillpoint-reward and make it permanent?
Double points, like ARC says, hopeless 1

Instead of double points - Lets see What you all think?

Slow (half speed) but EXTREMELY heavy armored, like the model looks like : bomb dismantle units - very protected.
= can take a lot of punishment but lacks speed.

- What you all think?

*Note : No peeing in the Heavy suite is allowed.
(07-07-2015, 10:01 PM)Forau Wrote: [ -> ]Double points, like ARC says, hopeless 1

Slow (half speed) but EXTREMELY heavy armored, like the model looks like : bomb dismantle units - very protected.

- What you all think?

I think the models should be swiched then. Cause that's what the armored class is all about.
(07-07-2015, 10:18 PM)ARC Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2015, 10:01 PM)Forau Wrote: [ -> ]Double points, like ARC says, hopeless 1

- What you all think?

I think the models should be swiched then. Cause that's what the armored class is all about.
It's Armorer as in someone working in an armory that supplies weapons and ammo, not being armored.

I agree about the Heavy and double points, and that it should maybe be heavily armored instead.

And I still say the scout is lacking. There are only 3 boss levels and the amount of time stealth is activated there is not a lot of time to do anything. Maybe add a little time to the stealth or decrease the recovery time to get stealth back.
Yeah i with you edwardo, heavy should be stronger, before it was,now is very bad, and nobody plays heavy. if you start to take improvements engineer, will happen the same as heavy, the idea is to improve the other classes.about scout yes is true, I said u fabio about the special ( Quick Escape) u must wait too for only 20 seconds, stealth: yes i said the same less time for the special, soldier and scout They need something extra, for example, other classes have their boxes that give points, maybe if you make any improvement would be fine. I said soldier can drop a moneybox, when soldier throws money box, his teammates can get money but to buy turrets, nades, etc. and soldier gets points, because the people always need money, sometimes u need 1000 to buy a turret or a barril with this moneybox soldier can supply to his team with money ( i say soldier, but can be scout idk), what do u think?, the idea is to improve the other classes
Maybe i should limit kives to only some classes and not to all, too.
Will try to improve the heavy class with Forau's idea about slow with a heavy protection for a few seconds. For example if you are in trouble in a crowd of zombies.. You activate your special and cann kill them all 10

About engineer, I could easily remove the ammo box, that would make the classes more equal i think.
Good idea fabio, that sound good for a heavy.
Im with ya on that one.
Pages: 1 2